Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how long to wait after submitted docu to c.o.?

Wikiposts

how long to wait after submitted docu to c.o.?

Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how long to wait after submitted docu to c.o.?

Originally Posted by Feri
Hi izle_mae & rose1
No news from you in previous days ?
keep me updated
hi guys,

no news from my co/s as of this moment. i sent them a ple last wed too ..will let you know then once i hear from them.

cheers
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: how long to wait after submitted docu to c.o.?

Hi Feri & Isle_mae

No news from me, the silence continues, I hope that I won't need to wait 24 months for the visa. It is now almost 18 months since I lodge the 137 STNI application, 3 months since CO allocation and 8 weeks since the requested meds&pcc were submitted. Let's keep smiling and praying for good news.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rose1
Hi Feri & Isle_mae

No news from me, the silence continues, I hope that I won't need to wait 24 months for the visa. It is now almost 18 months since I lodge the 137 STNI application, 3 months since CO allocation and 8 weeks since the requested meds&pcc were submitted. Let's keep smiling and praying for good news.
hi guys,

any update amongst you? my c.o. has been so ever silent as of this moment and its driving me to insanity.

hope to hear from you re development of your applications...

tks.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by izle_mae
hi would you mind sharing your actual circumstances and timetable as to the moment you have already submitted additional documents requested by your c.o until the day you got your email re visa?

days seems years of waiting in agony for me here. would really appreciate hearing how it was with you out there.

regards
My meds where the only thing outstanding and finalised on 16/01/09, 10 days since then feel like forever.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by varsanik
My meds where the only thing outstanding and finalised on 16/01/09, 10 days since then feel like forever.
hi versanik , are you state sponsored? i am state sponsored too and im hoping that they make a double time processing our papers already...

regards,
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi izle&feri

No news from my CO either, I am not sure what is going on, it is almost 18 months now since lodgement of STNI 137 visa. Let's keep smiling.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi izle&feri

No news from my CO either, I am not sure what is going on, it is almost 18 months now since lodgement of STNI 137 visa. Let's keep smiling.
I think 18 months is way too much. Did you make a ple about latest status of your application? stni is state sponsored right? its not anything like 136 which is acceptable with that timeframe... maybe you should bombard them why it is taking that long.

sincerely,
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Romantic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi izle&feri

My opinion here is to move on , and to struggle. Did you try to write an official letter to the Minister of immigration. This is the best choice to resolve the situation, as the terms of processing are very prolonged.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi wonderful waiting friends

My last enquiry was submitted on 21 Jan, no reply yet. Yes, Izle it is state sponsored and I waited over 14 months to get the CO. Ridiculous, isnt's it? My previous enquiry from 24 Dec was answered on 7th Jan and as I posted before, it read, "Your file is currently with your case officer for further processing." How long have you been waiting after you submitted the requested documents, in my case only meds&pcc were required? Do you think it will be wise for me to submit a complaint to the Ministry?
Thanks for sharing my frustration.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

i think you ought to exert all efforts on their level first . perhaps give them a call first to sort out any problem why it has taken that long for you to wait then if this one serves futile then maybe you're down to filing a compliant to the minister.

in any case , goodluck.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Feri is on a distinguished road

Hi friends ,
no news for me too. I`m entering the 19th month and no news.
External checks for HR countries take long and there is no way out except waiting and being optimistic.
I think after being allocated to CO there is no difference which subclass you are(136-137-...) and it should be finalized as soon as possible.
Good luck
Old Jan 29th 2009, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys

I just received a response to my enquiry about the status of my application. It says that my case officer is currently waiting to receive the finalised medical results. I am a bit confused as the meds have reached Sydney on the 28th November last year. Is it possible for them to finalise meds for 2 months. In relation to that I submitted an email enquiry to the Medical Centre. Let's see what they will say. I assume that if they needed more tests they would've had contacted me by now. I feel a bit lost. Do you have any ideas about time required for meds to be finalised? Thanks in advance. That was my update for the week, more worries, it seems. Good luck to you all.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

hi rose,

i have undergone meds 11 months after filing my application, had the receipts scanned and sent to diac. incidentally after a week, my application was assigned to a co with his request of further documents including meds but the following day, my co emailed me again informing me that he recieved the med receipts that i sent earlier and that he further requested for the tracking number details so that he can make a follow up to hoc. so i provided him those.

ultimately, when my meds reached hoc, it was then finalized and forwarded to my co within 2 weeks as was confirmed to me by hoc and diac as well.

but since then my papers are still under co's scrutiny for further processing and checks routine as per my latest ple..and as of this time, like you, waiting.

if i were in your shoes i'd probably call them and demand for the real status of your application.

goodluck
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

hello guys. it's another hopeful week for us...i got a response from my ple and it says that my papers are still undergoing checks as part of their normal routine processing and that i will be contacted by my co if he needs further document or final decision has been made.

so as of this point in time, its been almost 2 months of waiting since i was assigned a co.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

hello fellows,

any update on your status? mine is still undergoing checks ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.