Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How long is the VETASSES skills test good for?

How long is the VETASSES skills test good for?

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:29 am
Just Joined

vickylea will become famous soon enough
Default How long is the VETASSES skills test good for?

Hi there, my family are hopefully going to emigrate within 2 years, but we are going to have to do it bit by bit ie the skills test with VETASSES first, does the skills test have a time limit on it, do you have to emigrate within a certain amount of time?
Kind Regards
Vicky
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: How long is the VETASSES skills test good for?

The 'normal' VETASSESS results don't have an expiry, and neither do TRA (who used to do the tradies) so I imagine the practical ones don't either.

Hopefully someone who's taken one will be able to tell you.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:54 pm
general electrician

shadymatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Question general electrician practical test in vetassess.

hello dear sir,

mr. Ahamm,
my self shady matt from to india.
hey man plz let me know about vetassess general electrician practical skilled practical test in mumbai, india.

i just want to know that, what will qesions from vetassess officer to general electrician, about engineering drawing, contol wiring, DOL starter or whatever any regards general electrician class.

please tell me that about questions n practicals with hand working in the vetassess general electrician in practical test methods.

thanking u man.