Wikiposts

How Long For Us Now

Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up How Long For Us Now

Can anyone help us, our agent sent our visa application on the 3 september which i would have thought it takes about a week to get there, the agent still hasnt had a reply, how long for medicals and police checks to be asked for, we are going on my husbands job which is graphic pre press, so its a skilled independent visa, any advice would really help us.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:48 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How Long For Us Now

Think that new processing times are usually around 5-6 weeks when they request your police and medicals

Originally Posted by andyaldy
Can anyone help us, our agent sent our visa application on the 3 september which i would have thought it takes about a week to get there, the agent still hasnt had a reply, how long for medicals and police checks to be asked for, we are going on my husbands job which is graphic pre press, so its a skilled independent visa, any advice would really help us.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Think that new processing times are usually around 5-6 weeks when they request your police and medicals

thanks for that, is it 5-6 weeks for date forms are recieved in oz, and do you know how long after this for final answer, we are trying to judge when to put up the house for sale, as we dont want to have our visas and still be stuck with the house.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:03 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

5-6 weeks for date forms are recieved in oz.

Difficult to say when you get visa grant. Is your occupation on the MODL?

thanks for that, is it 5-6 weeks for date forms are recieved in oz, and do you know how long after this for final answer, we are trying to judge when to put up the house for sale, as we dont want to have our visas and still be stuck with the house.

Last edited by Rob Morton-Jone; Oct 27th 2004 at 11:06 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

5-6 weeks for date forms are recieved in oz.

Difficult to say when you get visa grant. Is your occupation on the MODL?
yes its graphic pre press
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:04 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Could be anytime between 3 and 6 months

yes its graphic pre press
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Could be anytime between 3 and 6 months
so i think i should put my house up for sale asap, what are you appling under
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:33 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Skilled visa. My occupation is on the MODL but dont expect to get my skills assesment till the middle of February so not applying for the visa till then.

We are putting the house up for sale around May time of 2005

so i think i should put my house up for sale asap, what are you appling under