How long for ENS

Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default How long for ENS

hi all

i have been offered 2 jobs !!!! both as a nurse on an ENS visa. one employer has given me a time scale of 12-16 wks and the other 12 mths!

as you can see there is a HUGE difference
wondered if anyone has gone down this route and how long did it take

it will be processed in Perth if that can make a difference

thanks
debbie

Last edited by debbieuk; Jun 30th 2008 at 6:46 am. Reason: additional info
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:53 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: How long for ENS

Wish I knew the answer to this, I applied to Brisbane in Feb and have heard nothing since
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:35 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Debbie

In my experience, Perth are taking anywhere between 3-6 months to process ENS applications at the moment.

Cheers

Sara Brownell
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

thank you
Old Jul 1st 2008, 11:25 am
Just Joined

gringo97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Our ENS was lodged with Perth Business Centre on January 21st this year and our case officer requested additional info from us on June 14th so I would suggest 6 months is a reasonable assumption from when you lodge your application. Bear in mind though that your employer has to lodge an application also and that a skills assessment will probably be required, all of which takes some additional time.

Colin