how long from CO - to visa grant

Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:48 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default how long from CO - to visa grant

Anyone want to give their opinion on how long after getting a CO to visa grant?
I got a CO on December 15th and was asked for further info which I emailed the next day.
Just starting to stress now as we have soooooooo much to do and so little time to do it due to allsorts of things pointing to us HAVING to leave end of March/start of April.

Cheers,

*pearly*
Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all
Default Re: how long from CO - to visa grant

Well Pearly.............In our case as follows :

1st CO 05/10...emailed further info by 23/10
2nd CO 30/10.............
3rd CO Late November

As of today.........no further news !

Others seem to be doing a little better though !

Hope you hear soon
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the same situation,so I feel for you! Had CO allocated November and had meds sent off 6th Dec with police checks! Surely can't be too long now? I guess Xmas will hold it up? Do you hear if there is anything wrong with the meds? OMG.....am so fed up waiting.... need to try and stop ating, breathing, rinking and totally living this thing!!Bexie
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

MarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to all

Hi
It shouldn't be too long now, our meds were sent on 28/11, pcc's scanned 11/12 and visa granted on 20/12.

Hang on in there and good luck to all waiting for their visas

Shelly
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!! What would I do without all of you! This is such a lifeline...Sorry goona make myself sick!! Sounded so cheesy!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Bexie i am same as you in that C/O end of October Meds and PCC recieved end of November, i'm still waiting too .............
Just hoping it will be soon.
Keeping fingers crossed for all of us waiting

sarah
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:41 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pearly, Bexie, Sarah,

No point worrying about this - it's the first week of January and some regions of the ASPC are all on leave. I have seen cases which took four years to be finalised from the date of allocation of a case officer (difficult cases admittedly involving allegations of false documentation, involvement with terrorist organisations, naive references etc) and if you look at cases which had to go through the tribunals, the longest I'm aware of took seven years (but that was also complex and outlasted three tribunal members).

So count your blessings that your files are decision-ready and should be finalised in the next month or so :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Jan 4th 2007, 6:28 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

George,

Your a complete star, you really are.
I was thinking tonight actually - surely if I was going to be refused the CO wouldn't have asked me for info on previous employment??
I'm going to take a risk and get things moving with regards to flying my dog out there. It's an arduous process so I'm going to start it and risk losing the £200 deposit (which is a tiny ammount compared to what we've spent applying) if we're refused.
By the way George Happy New Year.

*pearly*
Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks George, Of course we shouldnt worry at least we are at desicion stage, just need to be a little more patient, thanks for putting it all in to perspective.

Sarah
Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Well everyone,

I'm sittin here on another boring Saturday night thinking how different my Saturday nights will be if I get my visa. Shouldn't be too long before we get a decision. But, I'm wishing the time away to get away from here and move onto pastures new. It's a horrible time - this waiting game - especially when you've been told you have a CO then...................nothing. So, having some down time today and tonight. Just want to get moving and start doing stuff.
At the same time there is the element of "am I doing the right thing" which just screws everything up in my head.
What a crazy time it is when your waiting to hear.

*pearly*
Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

Awww come on pearly
Keep your chin up luv - they'll all be gearing up coming back from the xmas holidays, just give them time to get back into gear. You watch, you'll probably hear something from them next week like you did before - when i PM'd you.
We're still waiting on the waiting ladder but have started sorting out the clutter in the house. God - what a load of garbage we managed to accumulate, surprised me that we managed to find so much room for it all!!
At the back of your mind you know you're doing the right thing.

Diane
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Firth4oz
Awww come on pearly
Keep your chin up luv - they'll all be gearing up coming back from the xmas holidays, just give them time to get back into gear. You watch, you'll probably hear something from them next week like you did before - when i PM'd you.
We're still waiting on the waiting ladder but have started sorting out the clutter in the house. God - what a load of garbage we managed to accumulate, surprised me that we managed to find so much room for it all!!
At the back of your mind you know you're doing the right thing.

Diane
Believe Me.......This is the Hardest Part, Knowing the Long Road travelled from the first Decision t Go For it....

Karma to all
Old Jan 6th 2007, 10:17 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by bluenico
Believe Me.......This is the Hardest Part, Knowing the Long Road travelled from the first Decision t Go For it....

Karma to all

Cheers guys,

it's just good to share all the feelings that go along with the application process. Sometimes it's SO exciting, other times it's frustrating and confusing. Diane believe me, you will know when I hear any good news. Infact I'll make a deliberate attempt to tell ANYONE who will listen. THEN I'll deal with all the feelings that come after the visa grant. ;o)

*pearly*
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Cheers guys,

it's just good to share all the feelings that go along with the application process. Sometimes it's SO exciting, other times it's frustrating and confusing. Diane believe me, you will know when I hear any good news. Infact I'll make a deliberate attempt to tell ANYONE who will listen. THEN I'll deal with all the feelings that come after the visa grant. ;o)

*pearly*
I am feeling exactly the same Pearly. will it be this week, next week, the week after......Quite frustrating now, just want to get on and get moving!!!
Nicky x
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leechy100
I am feeling exactly the same Pearly. will it be this week, next week, the week after......Quite frustrating now, just want to get on and get moving!!!
Nicky x
I think there is a few of us in the same boat on that last hurdle so maybe this week we will all be very lucky and can have one huge posting session of got its., if not at least we know we are nearly at the end of the waiting and not the begining, and can feel some positive thoughts that we will soon all be visa holders. Have decided to be postive about it all as it will happen when its ready so on that note good luck to all of us waiting.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.