how long after medicals?

Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of
Default how long after medicals?

Medicals finally sent on Friday to Sydney by courier so hopefully they should arrive in next few days. Anybody any idea how long for 457 visa?

Hate this waiting game
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:43 am
skye

Default Re: how long after medicals?

Will be keeping an eye on this one, our medicals too landed in Sydney yesterday........ good luck!

Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Mine was a 136 modl and it took exactly 5 weeks for the visa grant from the day I had my medicals, Mick
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

that was quick thanks for that hopefully will hear something soon.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hantsfamily1
Mine was a 136 modl and it took exactly 5 weeks for the visa grant from the day I had my medicals, Mick
hi just a quick Q,Did you frontload meds and pcc orwait for the request? and could you tell me your timeline if u dont mind we are also 136 modl and prety strait forward aplication. thanks fiona. oh yes forgot to mention congratulations

Last edited by FionaG; Apr 18th 2007 at 10:31 am. Reason: im stupid