How long for.....?

Old Dec 26th 2004, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

volt is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy How long for.....?

Hello Mates,

May I just ask how long will I wait for the result of the visa after sending all the additional requirements, PCC;s and MEDS to ASPC? I'm already waiting for more than 11 weeks after sending all the requirements? I'm from Region 3. Anyone who have the same situation with me? Maybe what are the reasons?

Thanks for any light..

volt
Old Dec 26th 2004, 9:38 am
Just Joined

amirey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long for.....?

Hey mate.
I don't know what region 3 is, so the clear answer is going to come from somewhere else. I can give you some light (and I already have), and tell you that you probably don't have long to wait. After you sent those documents, it just happens some day. You finally get the long-waited positive result, usually on a busy morning, so you don't even plan on getting that envelop and setting a personal record in high-jump. Hang in there and feel like you already have it.
G'day

Originally Posted by volt
Hello Mates,

May I just ask how long will I wait for the result of the visa after sending all the additional requirements, PCC;s and MEDS to ASPC? I'm already waiting for more than 11 weeks after sending all the requirements? I'm from Region 3. Anyone who have the same situation with me? Maybe what are the reasons?

Thanks for any light..

volt
Old Dec 26th 2004, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

aflatun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by volt
Hello Mates,

Thanks for any light..

volt
Only God knows the exact time of child's birth & DIMIA knows the date of visa grant. Nobody else can predict.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

volt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aflatun
Only God knows the exact time of child's birth & DIMIA knows the date of visa grant. Nobody else can predict.
Thanks mate,

Maybe it will just fall unexpectedly. The only problem is WHEN will it be.. It's hard to be waiting at no exact time..

Anyways, just cross our fingers and it will be rewarded the... sooner... or the soonest...

Godspeed,

volt