Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How documents will be required in online application

Wikiposts

How documents will be required in online application

Old Dec 15th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

umer830 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How documents will be required in online application

Dear All,
i want to submit my 175 modl application here from pakistan. I have filled all application then it comes to payment page asking for credit card information. I saved and closed application as it is not asking me for upoading supporting document which i have as scaned images. How to attach supposrting documents with my application

seconly do i need to first certify my documents from notary and than scan them or certification not required incase of online application

Thirdly when I again again access online system it asks for user login and password . when i saved system gace me a application and asked for password.now i m using that id but it is saying invalid login information

pls answer my 3 questions as i want to lodge my app in next week

Last edited by umer830; Dec 15th 2007 at 7:09 pm.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How documents will be required in online application

You can upload the docs after, but only after you've completed the application. If your docs are in colour, and you can scan them in colour they don't need to be certified, if they are black & white they need to be certified and scan and upload the certified version.

Your third question you may need to contact DIAC direct. If you were given a TRN though you need to use that. If not, apart from checking if caps lock is on (its case sensitive) no idea I'm afraid.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

umer830 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NikiL
You can upload the docs after, but only after you've completed the application. If your docs are in colour, and you can scan them in colour they don't need to be certified, if they are black & white they need to be certified and scan and upload the certified version.

Your third question you may need to contact DIAC direct. If you were given a TRN though you need to use that. If not, apart from checking if caps lock is on (its case sensitive) no idea I'm afraid.

You mean once i submit my application including my details and payment through credit card than I can login using TRN number and submit my documents by login into the application. Secondly certifying balck & white document seems strange r u sure about it. Thanx for replying
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

As far as certifying black & white copies & scanning the certified version, I'm fairly sure. You can try non certified, but from other posts that seems to be the general consensus. It doesn't tend to cost too much to get a load done. We had about 25 done last week with 2 stat decs and it only cost £20 - figured it was worth it for peace of mind.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm

Not too sure about the other question, you may have got caught in a glitch in the system, but if you can login and submit payment, which will then complete your application, you should then be issued with a TRN. You will need the TRN to login to attach your docs. If this doesn't work then I would suggest contacting DIAC in case there is a hiccup in the system, from other posts on here it has happened to a couple of people.