how do i get on vevo

Old Aug 4th 2011, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile how do i get on vevo

hi
just had my spouse visa granted subclass 100 and it says all the info is on vevo,but how do i use this?can it only be used when i am in australia?What is my TRN number as we didnt do a online aplication,tried to ring the number vevo gives you for the password but the line goes dead.
Please help
thanks
Old Aug 4th 2011, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how do i get on vevo

What is it you are actually looking for?
Old Aug 4th 2011, 9:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brushmate
hi
just had my spouse visa granted subclass 100 and it says all the info is on vevo,but how do i use this?can it only be used when i am in australia?What is my TRN number as we didnt do a online aplication,tried to ring the number vevo gives you for the password but the line goes dead.
Please help
thanks
You don't have a TRN cos you can't do Spouse visas online. Can't see why you would need to use VEVO but if you really want to you will have to contact DIAC for access as it was a paper applciation.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

GoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of lightGoldCoastMag is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by brushmate
hi
Please help
thanks
We had an electronic subclass 100 visa too, I havent tried vevo because as you say it needs stuff from DIAC, however, medicare etc have accessed it to supply the medicare card and it all seems to work fine.

We havent sent the passport for a sticker as the letter and stamp in the passport has been enough proof, so far

good luck

Last edited by GoldCoastMag; Aug 4th 2011 at 10:09 pm. Reason: added
Old Aug 4th 2011, 10:55 pm
PMV
Forum Regular

PMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud of

We also could not use vevo due paper partner visa, so we have used a print out of the email containing our visa grant as proof and have had no problems