How do add New Family Member

Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:07 am
Just Joined

Roshanwjp is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How do add New Family Member

Dear All,

How do we add new family member ( child) after we submit Migration application form?

Do i need to pay any extra fee for it ?

Pls advice

Regards,
RP
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

lia-matt will become famous soon enoughlia-matt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How do add New Family Member

Are you using an agent? My daughter has also decided she now wants to move with us so I rang my agent and she said it was ok to add her on because we haven't yet put in the application for the visa ( we are waiting to hear if my OH will be doing the July practical). Straight forward enough except I have to prove she is dependant on us totally because she will turn 18 before the application goes in
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: How do add New Family Member

Originally Posted by lia-matt
Are you using an agent? My daughter has also decided she now wants to move with us so I rang my agent and she said it was ok to add her on because we haven't yet put in the application for the visa ( we are waiting to hear if my OH will be doing the July practical). Straight forward enough except I have to prove she is dependant on us totally because she will turn 18 before the application goes in
I am not using an Agent?. I already submit the application for the visa. Now my wife is pregnant. So how do i proceed? After baby will bone, do i need to pay any additional free to add this child details?
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:01 am
Just Joined

Swins is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends if you plan to go before or after the baby is born (and I know that depends on how quickly you get the visa).

from what I have read on here:

If you go whilst she is pregnant it is fine, the baby will be born in Australia and be a citizen there. No need to change application.

If you want to add the baby, I believe I have read, but you had better confirm this, that you can hold the application until the baby is born and send them the birth cert and passport details and then they will process it then.

This is my understanding as we might be in the same boat when we apply. If I am wrong please correct me anyone.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Swins
It depends if you plan to go before or after the baby is born (and I know that depends on how quickly you get the visa).

from what I have read on here:

If you go whilst she is pregnant it is fine, the baby will be born in Australia and be a citizen there. No need to change application.

If you want to add the baby, I believe I have read, but you had better confirm this, that you can hold the application until the baby is born and send them the birth cert and passport details and then they will process it then.

This is my understanding as we might be in the same boat when we apply. If I am wrong please correct me anyone.
Thank you for the reply,

My baby will be born by next 6 or 7 months, I will not going to hold the application, Do i need to pay any additionl free to add my baby's infomation?

Pls advice

Regards