British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   How checking r Done?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/how-checking-r-done-630630/)

srnp Sep 14th 2009 5:29 am

How checking r Done??

I want to konw wher checking like security...job verification r done simultaneously or one is completed then they start other...
I ask this question because i had completed my 4 mnths stage of checking after Co allocation in march...again my file come in hand of co for further processing & i was expecting grant
but yesterday i got PLE reply which is similar to that i used to get 3 mnths ago when i was under routione check.
is it possible that my security check is carry 1st & when again file comes in hand of co she refer for job verification
i don't know wat is happening with my file
anyone make me clear [pls
i got worry

supriyag123 Sep 14th 2009 5:45 am

Re: How checking r Done??

Originally Posted by srnp (Post 7929264)
I want to konw wher checking like security...job verification r done simultaneously or one is completed then they start other...
I ask this question because i had completed my 4 mnths stage of checking after Co allocation in march...again my file come in hand of co for further processing & i was expecting grant
but yesterday i got PLE reply which is similar to that i used to get 3 mnths ago when i was under routione check.
is it possible that my security check is carry 1st & when again file comes in hand of co she refer for job verification
i got worry

I am afraid no one here would have known:sneaky:

Duncan_Mc Sep 14th 2009 5:59 am

Please, tell us what visa subclass you have applied? :)

helloshivahere Sep 14th 2009 6:24 am

i got worry

Security and Employment checks varies from file to file and co to co.

When they said ur file in under routine processing after PCC and medicals checks means it doesnt mean they perfoming checks even it could be the stage between finalised and grant

PLEs for general quarries (When I will get my visa) will get the generic replies like routine processing, active consideration with Case officer etc

fifty_pence Sep 14th 2009 7:04 am

i got worry

Once your assigned a CO, there is no way you can find out what exactly is going on unless your CO makes contact. You can keep sending PLE's but you'll always get the generic replies like 'your CO will contact you if he/she needs something or your file is undergoing routine checks' .. The fact is, the people who answer your PLE's aren't actually case officers and I do indeed doubt if they have access to the information your looking for, which is - 'what exactly is going on with my application' ... Isn't that why most agents are quite reluctant to send PLE's - because they know that a PLE achieves little and it's best to just sit and wait.

PS: 'How checking r done' would be confidential info - GEE FOURTEEN CLASSIFIED , and I doubt anyone here would have a clue

supriyag123 Sep 14th 2009 7:19 am

Originally Posted by fifty_pence (Post 7929444)
PS: 'How checking r done' would be confidential info - GEE FOURTEEN CLASSIFIED , and I doubt anyone here would have a clue

Well said..:rofl::lol:

srnp Sep 14th 2009 7:33 am

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc (Post 7929316)
Please, tell us what visa subclass you have applied? :)

I M 175 Civil Engineer CSL from HR country ( Nepal)

supriyag123 Sep 14th 2009 7:39 am

Originally Posted by srnp (Post 7929498)
I M 175 Civil Engineer CSL from HR country ( Nepal)

Dont worry too much mate. The best thing to do after PR application is to forget about it:)

I am sure things will work out for you soon. Good luck!:thumbsup: