Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how can I attach doucuments if its more than 60

Wikiposts

how can I attach doucuments if its more than 60

Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

mitesh82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how can I attach doucuments if its more than 60

Hi all,

how could I attach documents more than 60 in numbers, because online applicants can attach maximum 60 documents but what if documents are more!!!

plz help
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:34 am
Banned

LIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to allLIANA J ALLAN is a name known to all
Default Re: how can I attach doucuments if its more than 60

Hi mitesh82
Send them in an express parcel to DIAC with your CLF / ID or other application number clearly showing in the package. The DIAC will join these documents to your electronic application.
Liana
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:33 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep in mind that if you submit an electronic application, sending evidence on paper will certainly delay the processing of the application. Someone over there will have to sort papers, scan them and match to your application and that causes delays.

You can email your scans to the case officer if and when requested - the communication email will contain detailed instructions and email to send additional evidence to.

NJ
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:41 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep in mind that if you submit an electronic application, sending evidence on paper will certainly delay the processing of the application. Someone over there will have to sort papers, scan them and match to your application and that causes delays.

You can email your scans to the case officer if and when requested - the communication email will contain detailed instructions and email to send additional evidence to.

Copied straight from the email that I got:
Providing documents
When providing documents, please provide them in one of the following formats only:

o Scanned copies of the original documents emailed directly to the ASPC; or
o Scanned copies of certified documents emailed directly to the ASPC, or
o Certified copies of the documents sent to the ASPC.

Providing scanned copies of documents reduces postal and administrative delays in receiving and processing information. For sending scanned documents, please see e-mail address details later in this letter.
NJ
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by newjersey

NJ
I agree that emailing would be the best option. When you get your acknowledgement letter there should be an email address on there that you can send documents to (I don't have one in front of me to check but I'm fairly sure there is). If not, your case officer will request them and will give you an email to send them to.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 5:46 pm

Hey AHamm, but we are no agents, are we, we just talk out of our experience and do not wish to misdirect anyone here?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newjersey

Copied straight from the email that I got:

NJ
Hi NJ,
I have submitted my original IELTS score sheet to canadian immigration.That was the only one I had.I now have to ask for additional original score sheet from British Council.But they ( BCL) insist on delivering directly to any institution.I had mailed them about my purpose but still they insist.I have photocopy of the original marksheet but it is not notorised.Notary will not notorise unless original is produced before him.What to do in this case.Please help.Thanks.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:21 pm

Looks like you have only one option with your IELTS, so what's there to be helped with. I would not stress about this too much, the IELTS results should be verified on-line by virtue of you supplying them your Test Report Form Number.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:36 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitesh82
Hi all,

how could I attach documents more than 60 in numbers, because online applicants can attach maximum 60 documents but what if documents are more!!!

plz help
Hi, you can email the excess documents to :
[email protected]
also stating your name, TRN, File Ref No/ID and passport number for DIAC to identify your file.
Good luck,
Beth x x

Last edited by BethandAndrew; Dec 11th 2007 at 9:39 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth - you've just answered my question before I asked it!