British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   How to add my wife's siblings to online 175 App? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/how-add-my-wifes-siblings-online-175-app-664444/)

f4fred Apr 17th 2010 4:24 pm

How to add my wife's siblings to online 175 App?

Hi All,

I was just applying for 175 online when got stuck looking for any option to add my wife's siblings to my application but could not find any way.

Please guide how can I do it.

Regards,
Fred, F.

JAJ Apr 17th 2010 4:39 pm

Re: How to add my wife's siblings to online 175 App?

Are you trying to bring them all to Australia?

f4fred Apr 17th 2010 5:18 pm

No, but just wanna keep the record straight.

Thanks,
FF

Bermudashorts Apr 17th 2010 7:32 pm

Keep the record straight in what way? If it doesn't ask for details of your wife's siblings, and I believe the online app doesn't, then you don't need to provide them.

f4fred Apr 17th 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks Bermuda,

But if they are not on record, I may face problems if any one of them ever wants to visit us, we wont be able to prove they are related to us.

Please guide.

Thanks,
FF

JenniGee Apr 17th 2010 10:37 pm

They don't need to be "on record".
Most people are eligible for a holiday visa simply by applying for themselves, if they want to vsit you.
No problem :)

Dorothy Apr 18th 2010 1:14 am

Originally Posted by f4fred (Post 8503894)
Thanks Bermuda,

But if they are not on record, I may face problems if any one of them ever wants to visit us, we wont be able to prove they are related to us.

Please guide.

Thanks,
FF

You will come to a page asking for "other family members". Their information goes in there along with your parents, her parents etc. They do not go in as dependents, either migrating or not.

Bermudashorts Apr 18th 2010 6:45 am

The paper application asks for relatives of the main applicant and relatives of the spouse. The online appication only asks for the main applicant's relatives. I suppose you could add them in other family members but there is absolutely no need as you are only asked to detail main applicants relatives.

double00 Apr 19th 2010 4:40 am

I dint even put my parents name...Hope it will be no problem if they ever want to visit me...

moneypenny20 Apr 19th 2010 5:51 am

Originally Posted by double00 (Post 8506327)
I dint even put my parents name...Hope it will be no problem if they ever want to visit me...

Thousands of people get holiday visas without having family here, why should you foresee a problem? :confused:

f4fred Apr 19th 2010 7:18 am

Thanks, All.

Regards,
Fred, F.