Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How to add my 21days age daughter's details to my 475 Visa

How to add my 21days age daughter's details to my 475 Visa

Old Oct 10th 2011, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

ksdinokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to add my 21days age daughter's details to my 475 Visa

Hi,
Pls advice me how should i added my daughter's details to my lodged visa in last June 2011.Her agr is 21days , still i didnt made her pp evevn and Should i early inform it to DICA then to whom? ( Still no case Officer has been assigned yet ) Pls advice me on this .

Thanks and cheers all waiting to have their dream come true.
Yamani
Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to add my 21days age daughter's details to my 475 Visa

Originally Posted by ksdinokar View Post
Hi,
Pls advice me how should i added my daughter's details to my lodged visa in last June 2011.Her agr is 21days , still i didnt made her pp evevn and Should i early inform it to DICA then to whom? ( Still no case Officer has been assigned yet ) Pls advice me on this .

Thanks and cheers all waiting to have their dream come true.
Yamani
Arrange passport, birth certificate, Poto and fill Form 1022 then attach online or mail to add document. You baby will add with your application within week, I hope.