Wikiposts

House has now NOT sold !!

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:23 pm
joveazey

Red face House has now NOT sold !!

Bloody typical, just as I had provisionally sold nearly all my house contents, the buyer's buyer is trying to get the price dropped. Oh well, just have to hope either we get another buyer or the buyer we have now sells their house. I just want to know it's sold so that I can start planning the big move !

Jo

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:26 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House has now NOT sold !!

Oh no, I'm sure the worst bit of this whole process must be the house selling..

Hope you get sorted soon!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joveazey
Bloody typical, just as I had provisionally sold nearly all my house contents, the buyer's buyer is trying to get the price dropped. Oh well, just have to hope either we get another buyer or the buyer we have now sells their house. I just want to know it's sold so that I can start planning the big move !

Jo
Hi Jo it must be a right kick in the teeth when this happens. It seems to be happening alot lately but im sure it will sell when you least expect it

good luck
Debs xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:46 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Jo

Oh No! I really do sympathise with you we,re in a similar situation,had one buyer pull out all together,second buyer has had their mortgage declined so are awaiting a decision on whether they will get it from another lender,packing up is on hold till we know for sure(supposed to be out of house in 3weeks time!),like the rest of my life waiting on this bloody visa!!
Hope it all works out,
Goodluck
Donna.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Jo
When are the 'powers that be' down south, going to follow Scotlands lead and stop this silly carry on with buying/selling houses. Up here you are legally bond to purchase/sell a property once a legal bid is made.

Hope you get things sorted out soon.

Good Luck

Jan