Wikiposts

And hence it's called Britishexpats!

Old May 23rd 2006, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default And hence it's called Britishexpats!

It seems that the immigration system applies double standrad when it comes to assessing ppl's skills and qualifications. I'm saying so based on experience with the immi and comparing with others who got it and who actually faked their experience. Thier qualifications are crap, but being from a certain country within the immigration quotas, they are welcomed very easily and their applications processed very smoothly and fast.
I want to say it's a shame and this infact prevent the benefits of the real immigration. All ppl I know who got their because they lied or because their countries are favourable to DIMIA, are still wokring in small shops and soem labour work totally irrelated to their professions they nominated they were accepted for. Then what's the goal? Taking skilled ppl to work in other professions, and then complain about shortage of skills.
I'm pretty confident to say that it's biased and there are hidden assessing rules applied differently to countries. Shall I say which countries are advantageous over others? The ones are being treated unfair because some crap immigrants whom were accepted as refugees long ago are now destroying the global image of their community, and living on the welfare out of jobs and corrupt. It's all about ignorance, not really knowing who deserves to be allowed to come in. You know something, why it's so easy for two countries you all know, and hard for the rest. Why it's too easy for the commonwealth countries which have lived for decades under the British colonies, and impossible for good hard working really skilled sincere white migrants? Damn it!
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: And hence it's called Britishexpats!

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
It seems that the immigration system applies double standrad when it comes to assessing ppl's skills and qualifications. I'm saying so based on experience with the immi and comparing with others who got it and who actually faked their experience. Thier qualifications are crap, but being from a certain country within the immigration quotas, they are welcomed very easily and their applications processed very smoothly and fast.
I want to say it's a shame and this infact prevent the benefits of the real immigration. All ppl I know who got their because they lied or because their countries are favourable to DIMIA, are still wokring in small shops and soem labour work totally irrelated to their professions they nominated they were accepted for. Then what's the goal? Taking skilled ppl to work in other professions, and then complain about shortage of skills.
I'm pretty confident to say that it's biased and there are hidden assessing rules applied differently to countries. Shall I say which countries are advantageous over others? The ones are being treated unfair because some crap immigrants whom were accepted as refugees long ago are now destroying the global image of their community, and living on the welfare out of jobs and corrupt. It's all about ignorance, not really knowing who deserves to be allowed to come in. You know something, why it's so easy for two countries you all know, and hard for the rest. Why it's too easy for the commonwealth countries which have lived for decades under the British colonies, and impossible for good hard working really skilled sincere white migrants? Damn it!
Please tell us more about these double standrads. Is this a type of central heating system found only in Australia?

Also, I'd be interested to know whether the people you know who lied to get in are as adept as yourself in using the spelling and grammar checkers prevalent in today's modern computer software packages

I'm no doctor, but go and have yourself a little lie down and try not to worry over matters of which you have little control.

Take it easy fella

BD
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:41 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: And hence it's called Britishexpats!

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Unfortunately like the previous poster says - there isn't much you can do about it.
I have to applaud the Australian Government for its immigration process. While sitting in limbo waiting for things to happen is stressful - it's good to know that they are taking their time in accepting the right kind of people into their country.

For example the Uk - the influx of Polish migrants has boosted our economy - they are happy taking minimum wage Job's (good on em') that our Lazy dole scum won't get out of bed for.

If only the UK could adopt such a similar system then maybe the BNP scum wouldnt have as much amunition to interest the under-educated voting citizen.
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: And hence it's called Britishexpats!

Originally Posted by BobbyDazzler
Please tell us more about these double standrads. Is this a type of central heating system found only in Australia?

Also, I'd be interested to know whether the people you know who lied to get in are as adept as yourself in using the spelling and grammar checkers prevalent in today's modern computer software packages

I'm no doctor, but go and have yourself a little lie down and try not to worry over matters of which you have little control.

Take it easy fella

BD
Definetly not a aussie heating system (you are thinking of double stelrads and they originate from Stoke on Trent silly!!). Could do with some proper heating though, down to 9'C last night, had to wear a bobble hat in bed
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And hence it's called Britishexpats!

I have struggled to find the point to this thread, and have finally reached the conclusion that there isn't one.
So I shall put it to bed.