Help! temporary suspension of visa

Old May 26th 2014, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

sabedin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help! temporary suspension of visa

hi,

I submitted my medical on 7th of april and after 1 month i got a mail from my CO.
the letter was told that in program year 2013-14 no more visas will be given in some category. so giving visas in my category (489- network eng.) is stopped and they can not give any positive timeframe as well when the visa might be given. in the next program year visas will be given in priority basis. they told me to look at the website for latest update which may affect my visa category...
the link of this priority news is here:

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/processing-srs.html

what does this mean? is it a natural case? what should i do now?
it is really frustrating as they just handed over me this letter instead of my visa...

please give advise. although i am in the upper hand in the priority base visa giving process, which is state sponsorship..

Last edited by sabedin; May 26th 2014 at 10:17 am.
Old May 26th 2014, 10:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! temporary suspension of visa

Originally Posted by sabedin
hi,

I submitted my medical on 7th of april and after 1 month i got a mail from my CO.
the letter was told that in program year 2013-14 no more visas will be given in some category. so giving visas in my category (489- network eng.) is stopped and they can not give any positive timeframe as well when the visa might be given. in the next program year visas will be given in priority basis. they told me to look at the website for latest update which may affect my visa category...
the link of this priority news is here:

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/processing-srs.html

what does this mean? is it a natural case? what should i do now?
it is really frustrating as they just handed over me this letter instead of my visa...

please give advise. although i am in the upper hand in the priority base visa giving process, which is state sponsorship..
Sounds like they've reached their limit for this year, and you now need to wait until the new quota starts in July