Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Help regarding health examinaion and Documents

Wikiposts

Help regarding health examinaion and Documents

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help regarding health examinaion and Documents

Any body who knows about health examination actually i want to know i will submit my health report. Can i submit my health examination result when i lodge my visa application for 175?

same question for police verififcation can i submit this from begaining my visa application?

when i will upload my document, these documents must be notarised or not?

I face problem for health examination because my home country is Bangladesh but my working place is Afghanistan. I think Afghanistan have no enlisted doctor for AUS health exam. SO i think when i will go for vacation that time i will do my health exam and i will submit it.

can i sumbit PCC and health exam report without any acknowlagment/requested for submition from AUS imm department?

Thanks
Mahbub
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:11 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help regarding health examinaion and Documents

You can frontload your medical and police checks but they will most certainly expire long before your visa is decided. With the current processing times it would be much better for you to wait until you have a case officer and they are requested.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your replay.

Then i have to waiting until Case officer request. As per your wirting i have understood if will submit it in time of application lodge may be it will expire before getting visa.

Am i right.
Thanks again for replaying.

BR
Mahbub
Originally Posted by Dorothy
You can frontload your medical and police checks but they will most certainly expire long before your visa is decided. With the current processing times it would be much better for you to wait until you have a case officer and they are requested.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

there is another big problem i am working in Afghanistan. Here is defficult to collect PCC. I don't know here is any enlisted doctor for Aus migration health examination. If possible to collect PCC from my home country then there is any problem. Please help me any one regarding this issue.

Thanks
Mahbub

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
Thanks for your replay.

Then i have to waiting until Case officer request. As per your wirting i have understood if will submit it in time of application lodge may be it will expire before getting visa.

Am i right.
Thanks again for replaying.

BR
Mahbub
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

there is another big problem i am working in Afghanistan. Here is defficult to collect PCC. I don't know here is any enlisted doctor for Aus migration health examination. If possible to collect PCC from my home country then there is any problem. Please help me any one regarding this issue.

Thanks
Mahbub
Your police clearance is only valid for 12 months. It would be much better to wait until your case officer requests it before you request it from both your home country and Afganistan. You are required to provide a police clearance from every country you have been in for 12 months or more for the past 10 years. So, if you live and work in Afganistan you will need to get a police clearance from there along with your home country and any other countries where you may have lived and/or worked for 12 months or more.

There may or may not be DIAC panel doctors in Afganistan, I haven't looked at the list. If not, you could go to your home country to get the medical done when you go to get your police clearance.

I really would suggest you wait until the medical is requested or it will expire and you will have to pay to have it done again. My guess would be that security and background checks for people in countries like Afganistan would take longer than for low risk countries, and with current processing times it's going to be a while before your visa is ready for deciding.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Dorothy. Now its clear for me. Thanks again for your valuable replay.
Then i will first lodge my application after getting request from DIAC for my medical and pcc then i will collect it.

Thanks
Mahbub

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Your police clearance is only valid for 12 months. It would be much better to wait until your case officer requests it before you request it from both your home country and Afganistan. You are required to provide a police clearance from every country you have been in for 12 months or more for the past 10 years. So, if you live and work in Afganistan you will need to get a police clearance from there along with your home country and any other countries where you may have lived and/or worked for 12 months or more.

There may or may not be DIAC panel doctors in Afganistan, I haven't looked at the list. If not, you could go to your home country to get the medical done when you go to get your police clearance.

I really would suggest you wait until the medical is requested or it will expire and you will have to pay to have it done again. My guess would be that security and background checks for people in countries like Afganistan would take longer than for low risk countries, and with current processing times it's going to be a while before your visa is ready for deciding.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Default Pls help me regarding IELTS requirement.

I have completed my IELTS exam (R-6.5,W-6.5,L-6.0,S-6.0).
I need to know,

should my wife,non-migrating, migrating and other member of my application have to appear in IELTS exam and for them there is any condition to achieve brand score in IELTS exam?

Pls help me.

Thanks
Mahbub
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:17 pm
Still alive

Default Re: Pls help me regarding IELTS requirement.

I have completed my IELTS exam (R-6.5,W-6.5,L-6.0,S-6.0).
I need to know,

should my wife,non-migrating, migrating and other member of my application have to appear in IELTS exam and for them there is any condition to achieve brand score in IELTS exam?

Pls help me.

Thanks
Mahbub
Your wife and any migrating dependents over age 18 will need to sit IELTS or pay the second VAC before your visa can be granted.