Wikiposts

Help please - email address needed

Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help please - email address needed

I have a case officer I would like to contact directly by email asap.

Does anyone know the format the ASPC email addresses take?

i tried [email protected] and it failed

Not sure if thats wrong or outside emails are blocked unless its from an authorised user
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help please - email address needed

Originally Posted by Safin
I have a case officer I would like to contact directly by email asap.

Does anyone know the format the ASPC email addresses take?

i tried [email protected] and it failed

Not sure if thats wrong or outside emails are blocked unless its from an authorised user
the usual format of DIAC personell is [email protected] . Atleast thats the format my case officer had, but he was based in 457 processing centre in melbourne, i am not sure what formats adelaide guys use for GSM processing centre.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I just tried that, was wondering if it may be the reverse though, or without the . in the middle of their names etc. Not helped by the fact it is a name frequently shortened and not sure which one to try. don't really want the email to go floating around aspc....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Peter800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Safin,

Call the adelaide office and ask the operator about it. They should have information on the email address of your case office. Good luck.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tried that too - high volume of calls being experienced so they cut you off.

it wasn't the reverse - that failed too. And I tried the email address inthe letter ig ot and that replie dhat it was for attachments only and not contact!!!!! Really do need to do this sooner than the week it takes to get a reply to a PLE!

ooh its ringing at last.

Last edited by Safin; Mar 11th 2009 at 4:12 pm.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Peter800 is an unknown quantity at this point

any good news or someone have answer your call?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Peter800
any good news or someone have answer your call?
ah ha - got through after 13 minute wait.

The name was firstname.lastname.immi.gov.au but the name was abbreviated!!!!

email duely sent -

thank you