Help please

Old Aug 15th 2014, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

jcjc40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please

Quick intro. My husband is currently going through the process from the UK applying for a spouse visa. Started the process in April, have done police check,medicals at the request of our co a week ago. The problem is, I have somehow managed to delete the email sent from our case officer and havent managed to retrieve it I have gone on all sorts of links on the immi account but cant seem to find who I can contact to get these details again! Any one have any ideas please?
Old Aug 15th 2014, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help please

Do you need it? Don't you just upload the PCC and get medicals done, if you know your account details should be ok.
Old Aug 15th 2014, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Have uploaded pcc and medicals are sent direct by the doctor straight to them. Its just that we are coming over to Australia next month for a 4 week holiday and I seem to recall reading that he needed to notify his co if we leave the country at all??? And not having the email address, just dont really know who we are supposed to inform. I may have completed miss understood though thanks for your response
Old Aug 15th 2014, 11:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcjc40
Have uploaded pcc and medicals are sent direct by the doctor straight to them. Its just that we are coming over to Australia next month for a 4 week holiday and I seem to recall reading that he needed to notify his co if we leave the country at all??? And not having the email address, just dont really know who we are supposed to inform. I may have completed miss understood though thanks for your response
United Kingdom assuming you are applying in the UK. Yes, you should notify them if you are going to Australia before the Spouse Visa is granted.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 12:09 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You no longer contact your CO directly by email. There's a generic inbox for family migration. Just call the ESC and ask them to pass on the message to your CO and they'll contact you.

020 7420 3690, Monday-Friday, 1pm-4pm.

If you applied in April and you're only going for four weeks then shouldn't really matter as your grant date won't be before Christmas, unless it means your husband will have spent more than 365 days in Australia cumulatively in the last ten years, in which case he'll also need to apply for and upload an AFP National Police Check.

Last edited by BritInParis; Aug 16th 2014 at 12:13 am.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much Pollyana, I thought I read it somewhere. And thanks BritInParis, we 'estimated' grant date Jan time . And no he has not spent alot of time in Australia, only had a few holidays. So all will be fine. Will get him to give them a bell. Thanks for your help
Old Aug 20th 2014, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Just thought I would update incase anyone else has this problem in the furture. I went on the ESC site as suggested and emailed them. My response was as follows :

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you need to inform your case officer of any travel dates while your
Partner visa is being processed, you may always do so by uploading a note
or covering letter in your immiAccount and it will be received by your case
officer. Please make sure you provide them with the travelling dates.