Help with medical

Old Jan 16th 2010, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

snurse42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with medical

Hi, my husband has been offered a job in NSW and this is all new to us. Last year he started to be treated for mild depression and is still taking anti depressants. Does anyone know if this is likely to effect the medical??
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with medical

Originally Posted by snurse42
Hi, my husband has been offered a job in NSW and this is all new to us. Last year he started to be treated for mild depression and is still taking anti depressants. Does anyone know if this is likely to effect the medical??
Hey, no there will be no problems there. I suffer with depression and have been on medication for 5 years now. I got a report from my GP explaining my problem to send with the medical just in case and we had no problems. I won't worry about it. Good Luck!
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

snurse42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help with medical

Thats great thanks for your help xx