Help First child uk passport

Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Help First child uk passport

Im trying apply online, for our child to have a UK passport.
She was Born in Australia, both parents have British passports and Australian ones.
But im stuck on a question

Was the applicant a british national at birth?
I emailed UK iMMIGRATION and paid $10 for an email.
They have taken a week, and told me to contact nationality enquiries.
Who have emailed me saying they cant help as we are out the country.

Can anyone help ?
Old Jun 27th 2017, 1:30 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help First child uk passport

Originally Posted by rackcatt View Post
Im trying apply online, for our child to have a UK passport.
She was Born in Australia, both parents have British passports and Australian ones.
But im stuck on a question

Was the applicant a british national at birth?
I emailed UK iMMIGRATION and paid $10 for an email.
They have taken a week, and told me to contact nationality enquiries.
Who have emailed me saying they cant help as we are out the country.

Can anyone help ?
yes the applicant (the baby) was a British National at birth. She was born British, she didn't have to apply for citizenship.
Old Jun 27th 2017, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help First child uk passport

Thank you so much its all done yipee many thanks