Help !!!! Application to be Rejected ???

Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:44 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help !!!! Application to be Rejected ???

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
Countries don't 'send' large numbers of people to Australia! Individuals make life decisions to emigrate, you can't arbitrarily impose a number with no regard for the individual applicant and their civil rights!
The Americans do just that.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAJ
The Americans do just that.
Just my opinion, but I certainly wouldn't hold the USA up as a socio-economic model upon which to make decisions on immigration - or any - policy.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:37 pm
I love Kangaroo route

wogboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Then please explain the large influx of people from UK and New Zealand. Both first world countries where people have enough money to live and work. Both countries with good social services, too I might add.
Australia belong to UK , and i said in my previous post * English speaking countries are not affected (if this come true one day)

Between Australia and UK there is high movement of people , QF and BA they always coming and go full in both ways few times a day , what do you think why Qanats when go back to India (Mumbai) stops in Darwin ? Because they go half or quarter full there , but they coming full to Australia. If you read properly what I wrote , maybe you will understand what I want to say.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by wogboy
Australia belong to UK , and i said in my previous post * English speaking countries are not affected (if this come true one day)

Between Australia and UK there is high movement of people , QF and BA they always coming and go full in both ways few times a day , what do you think why Qanats when go back to India (Mumbai) stops in Darwin ? Because they go half or quarter full there , but they coming full to Australia. If you read properly what I wrote , maybe you will understand what I want to say.
Wogboy - with all due respect, you need to carefully think about what you are posting and do some proper research. I think Australia would be rather surprised to find that they "belong" to the UK and while the grammar used to explain your conspiracy theory about the flights is almost impossible to understand, you can still tell it's completely illogical.

I don't think you are doing yourself any favours getting all upset about ideas that are creations of your own wild imagination.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

**Australia belong to UK , and i said in my previous post * English speaking countries are not affected (if this come true one day)

**This is an interesting fact. Does this mean that now I'm an Australian citizen I'm also a UK citizen? Seeing how I now "belong" to UK.

I think you will find that both Qantas and BA stop in Darwin to refuel before the long journey across the ocean. It's more economical for the airline to fly with less fuel from Melbourne or Sydney for part of the journey, and then fill up just before the longest part.

I would absolutely love to read properly what you wrote, but your grammar prevents that. Perhaps you could write properly what you wanted to say so it can be understood.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps this is what the IELTS is there for ?

Although, being fair, confusing as the post is to read I couldn't write anything half as legible in any language other than english!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
**This is an interesting fact. Does this mean that now I'm an Australian citizen I'm also a UK citizen? Seeing how I now "belong" to UK.

I think you will find that both Qantas and BA stop in Darwin to refuel before the long journey across the ocean. It's more economical for the airline to fly with less fuel from Melbourne or Sydney for part of the journey, and then fill up just before the longest part.

I would absolutely love to read properly what you wrote, but your grammar prevents that. Perhaps you could write properly what you wanted to say so it can be understood.
Similarly with the flights between the UK and Aus, the majority stop in the Far East somewhere - Singapore, Hong Kong etc, where its quite common for two thirds of the passengers to join/leave the flight. Not everyone flies the whole distance.

As for Aus "belonging" to the UK.....gales of laughter currently echoing round the office
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

De Mange will become famous soon enoughDe Mange will become famous soon enough

Your posts just get funnier, Wogboy.