British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Help with address for ielts (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/help-address-ielts-766824/)

southwalian Jul 31st 2012 5:13 pm

Help with address for ielts

Hi guys :) we are about to apply to do the ielts test in Cardiff uni but at the back it asks where you want the results sent to:confused: I had the address for the ielts to be sent to Australia but now I have misplaced it. Please can anyone give me the address:fingerscrossed: it will be much appreciated. :thumbsup: thanks all and have a good one :) :) :)

Bermudashorts Jul 31st 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Help with address for ielts

You have it sent to yourself!

southwalian Aug 1st 2012 8:13 am

Hi bermudashorts, as you can tell I'm not computer literate. As soon as I figure out how to shift it I will:confused: thanks for letting me know as I would have been wondering if nobody wanted to answer me. Thanks again

Bermudashorts Aug 1st 2012 8:49 am

Originally Posted by southwalian (Post 10204263)
Hi bermudashorts, as you can tell I'm not computer literate. As soon as I figure out how to shift it I will:confused: thanks for letting me know as I would have been wondering if nobody wanted to answer me. Thanks again

I don't know what you mean? Shift what?

You get your IELTS result sent to yourself.

southwalian Aug 1st 2012 7:39 pm

Sorry I didn't make my self clear. What I ment was that I will shift or move my question to the appropriate place instead of sending it to my self. We are about to fill in the application to sit the ielts and at the back of the form it asks you where you would like the results sent to. We were informed that you should send your results if successful direct to australia, immac or diac before we apply for PR visa. We just want to be sure before we sent of application to sit the ielts test.

joojay Aug 1st 2012 7:49 pm

You just have to give the IELTS trf number in your visa application. In place of address, give your own mailing address. You want your IELTS result to be mailed to yourself.

P.S .... No offence, but your second post is THE MOST confusing thing I have ever read .. lol

southwalian Aug 1st 2012 10:59 pm

Hey joojay, lol know what you mean, I just read it back to my self and had a chuckle. Thanks for you time as it is really appreciated. have a good one and thanks again:thumbsup:

Dorothy Aug 1st 2012 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by southwalian (Post 10205645)
Hey joojay, lol know what you mean, I just read it back to my self and had a chuckle. Thanks for you time as it is really appreciated. have a good one and thanks again:thumbsup:

I'm not sure what part of Bermuda's post was unclear to you. The address you want your IELTS result sent to is your address. Not DIAC or anyone else. It is your test so the result gets sent to you.

Bermudashorts Aug 2nd 2012 2:35 am

Originally Posted by southwalian (Post 10205357)
Sorry I didn't make my self clear. What I ment was that I will shift or move my question to the appropriate place instead of sending it to my self. We are about to fill in the application to sit the ielts and at the back of the form it asks you where you would like the results sent to. We were informed that you should send your results if successful direct to australia, immac or diac before we apply for PR visa. We just want to be sure before we sent of application to sit the ielts test.

You have asked where to send IELTS to, I have replied in post #2 and again in post #4: you have it sent TO YOURSELF.

Why are you going on about moving your post?? :unsure:

Probably it will be a fail as you don't seem to be able to understand simple English.