Wikiposts

Help - adding family members to visa app

Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help - adding family members to visa app

Hi

I have been working my way through the online visa application and have got to the part where it asks about family members. My husband is the main applicant but we have not spoken to his side of the family (any of them) in over 10 years - and it asks us to list all family members - I know their names but I have no idea of their dates of birth or where they live. We have had a look through our paperwork at home, tried looking on internet searches and have found nothing. What do I need to do? do we have to list them? how can I find this info out without contacting them or someone having to inform them that we are trying to find this info.

As the spouse do I need to list my parents and my sister & her family.

Thankyou for any information given

Louisa
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - adding family members to visa app

Originally Posted by lazylou123
Hi

I have been working my way through the online visa application and have got to the part where it asks about family members. My husband is the main applicant but we have not spoken to his side of the family (any of them) in over 10 years - and it asks us to list all family members - I know their names but I have no idea of their dates of birth or where they live. We have had a look through our paperwork at home, tried looking on internet searches and have found nothing. What do I need to do? do we have to list them? how can I find this info out without contacting them or someone having to inform them that we are trying to find this info.

As the spouse do I need to list my parents and my sister & her family.

Thankyou for any information given

Louisa
You need to list both families, and if you don't know their current whereabouts, just put that. We had to do that with one of my siblings, and with several of the Bloke's - no current addresses, and with his step-siblings we didn't know all the birthdates. Put what you can, and add "no contact, unsure of remaining details".