Wikiposts

Help!!! 457 meds

Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:07 am
Just Joined

chelsea is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help!!! 457 meds

Had our meds done 22 oct and they were sent 25 oct, rang perth last nite and they have no acknowledgement of them. They asked me to send details to my co including my tracking number. Getting bit panicky now, have they lost them, what happens now! Oh my god i hate this waiting game, my oh has to start his job in perth begin jan, getting very stresed at mo!!
Has this happened to anyone else?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Help!!! 457 meds

Hi Chelsea,
This has probably happened to lots of people. I had my stuff done on the evisa system so they were sent electronically straight from the panel doc. There is a 457 thread going on here and you could try posting on there as I am sure Safin had similar problems.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, good luck and welcome to the roller-coaster ride that is the 457 !!!
Lisa x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help!!! 457 meds

Originally Posted by chelsea
Had our meds done 22 oct and they were sent 25 oct, rang perth last nite and they have no acknowledgement of them. They asked me to send details to my co including my tracking number. Getting bit panicky now, have they lost them, what happens now! Oh my god i hate this waiting game, my oh has to start his job in perth begin jan, getting very stresed at mo!!
Has this happened to anyone else?
Get on to the panel doctor as soon as possible and get the courier's tracking number. Then get on to the courier company and get confirmation of delivery and receipt.

Forward those details on to the LCU so they can begin looking for them.