Wikiposts

Help

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

ssdh1343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help

I'm twenty years old and me and my family are interested in emigrating. I think I qualify for a skilled visa but although my mother is a nurse and has degrees etc she is 45 so cant qualify herself. Just wondering what was the best thing to do so we could all go out there together?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

They are desperate for nurses in Australia.

Your mother should try getting a temporary sponsored visa. Eg she can fix herself up with sponsor and job offer. Then the hospital should nominate her for permanent sponorship after 2 years of work.

Lots of Nurses get int this way.

Someone else will know how to do this.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Best to check with an agent but if the limit is 45 and your mother gets her application in quick enough before her 46th birthday she might be ok.
Try Alan Collet or George Lombard they both post on here and come highly recommended.

Good Luck, Mick
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:21 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hantsfamily1
Best to check with an agent but if the limit is 45 and your mother gets her application in quick enough before her 46th birthday she might be ok.
The age cut-off is 45th birthday.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:33 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gems
They are desperate for nurses in Australia.

Your mother should try getting a temporary sponsored visa. Eg she can fix herself up with sponsor and job offer. Then the hospital should nominate her for permanent sponorship after 2 years of work.
She could be nominated for permanent residence immediately if a nurse, in most cases.