British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Hellooooo (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/hellooooo-704720/)

johnygail Feb 9th 2011 8:03 pm

Hellooooo

Hi Everybody ! as of yet i am not an ex pat more of a pat trying to become an ex . i am in the very early stages of trying to get to australia on a work vis sub 457 is think that what there called loll i am thinking of using thinkingaustralia Darrell seem a really top guy but does any body have any success Storeys as i av read some negative stuff about his company.. if any body in SA say adelaide knows of any companies needing a sales manager (rep) with over 10 years experience ion the food fmcg sector then please send them my way as i am looking to be sponsored !! and is it worth the hard work is australia really the land of dreams lol i dont really know but i need out of England !!!!! hope to hear from somebody soon
Many Thanks

Jonathan :fingerscrossed:

johnygail Feb 10th 2011 7:46 am

Re: Hellooooo

I do have family in australia but they arent immediate its my dads uncle so my 2nd uncle if you like would this help in any way and of course we have friends but i am sure they dont count lol any help or advice on the big move would be appreciated

Johny

Dorothy Feb 10th 2011 9:22 am

Re: Hellooooo

Originally Posted by johnygail (Post 9166261)
I do have family in australia but they arent immediate its my dads uncle so my 2nd uncle if you like would this help in any way and of course we have friends but i am sure they dont count lol any help or advice on the big move would be appreciated

Johny

A thread title with a little hint of what you were looking for may have garnered more interest.

Why are you looking for a 457? What is your age, skillset, work experience, etc? Nobody's going to be able to help you if we don't know anything about you.

johnygail Feb 10th 2011 3:16 pm

Can Anybody help !! best way in to Australia

Hi Everybody ! as of yet i am not an ex pat more of a pat trying to become an ex . i am in the very early stages of trying to get to australia on a work vis sub 457 is think that what there called loll i am thinking of using thinkingaustralia Darrell seem a really top guy but does any body have any success Storeys as i av read some negative stuff about his company.. if any body in SA say adelaide knows of any companies needing a sales manager (rep) with over 10 years experience ion the food fmcg sector then please send them my way as i am looking to be sponsored !! and is it worth the hard work is australia really the land of dreams lol i dont really know but i need out of England !!!!! hope to hear from somebody soon....so a bit about me unfortanetly i didnt go to university so no degree and again no trade to speak of but i am a very accomplished sales manager i have worked in the fmcg sector for over 10 years and in that time I have gone from sales rep to area sales manager i am 38 years young married to Gail who is a Clerical admin officer at our local clinic for the NHS the reason i believe i have to go via a sub 457 is because my job/skill set is not on the wantd list is this true and have 1 child Shannon who is nearly 14 and a top student can anybody help Thanks
Jonathan

Paulie H Feb 11th 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Can Anybody help !! best way in to Australia

Originally Posted by johnygail (Post 9167044)
Hi Everybody ! as of yet i am not an ex pat more of a pat trying to become an ex . i am in the very early stages of trying to get to australia on a work vis sub 457 is think that what there called loll i am thinking of using thinkingaustralia Darrell seem a really top guy but does any body have any success Storeys as i av read some negative stuff about his company.. if any body in SA say adelaide knows of any companies needing a sales manager (rep) with over 10 years experience ion the food fmcg sector then please send them my way as i am looking to be sponsored !! and is it worth the hard work is australia really the land of dreams lol i dont really know but i need out of England !!!!! hope to hear from somebody soon....so a bit about me unfortanetly i didnt go to university so no degree and again no trade to speak of but i am a very accomplished sales manager i have worked in the fmcg sector for over 10 years and in that time I have gone from sales rep to area sales manager i am 38 years young married to Gail who is a Clerical admin officer at our local clinic for the NHS the reason i believe i have to go via a sub 457 is because my job/skill set is not on the wantd list is this true and have 1 child Shannon who is nearly 14 and a top student can anybody help Thanks
Jonathan

Amazining :eek: