Wikiposts

Hello again

Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:34 am
Cambridgeshire family

wereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud of
Default Hello again

Hi all, havent been on for a while due to finding out we had to be in our given trade in order to apply for our visa. Anybody know of another way to get out to Oz, i.e student, temporary visa. My defacto partner and I are both 40 with 2 kids 15 and 10. We are contemplating selling up and going over for a 3 week holiday to try and get a sponsor and build some bridges, big risk I know but willing to take it. Anyone got some ideas, I am sure there are others in a similar position to us.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Default Re: Hello again

hi,
we're desperate too! been looking for over 2 yrs now. We live in suffolk and run our own business but are just slightly low on the turnover for the business. I've looked at all sorts of ways but don't fancy retraining for 2/3 yrs and forking out ££££'s in the process!

What visa are you looking at?

perhaps you would like to p.m me
Old Jan 21st 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Hello again

Hi again!

had a look at your website last night..........you don't live that far from us! We're near Newmarket. My hubby is going to give you a ring later if that's ok, as we may have an idea! Watch this space as it were.............!!!!

Anyway, won't say too much as it's just a thought at the moment.

Hopefully we'll be in contact.

Cheers

Becky