Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

cfmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
In many cases DIAC don't update the status instantly......mine is same although my medical is finalized.
Thanks Malikkhi.

Mine says medicals received and health outstanding though the email from HOC said recieved, processed and now it is with CO.

cheers
cfmx
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:36 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just called HOC at this no. +61 286665777

They said my medicals were finalized yesterday. But I said but its still showing outstanding..he said...status need to be updtaed..but its finalized and follow ur CO now.

So looks like one more hurdle gone

Originally Posted by cfmx
Thanks Malikkhi.

Mine says medicals received and health outstanding though the email from HOC said recieved, processed and now it is with CO.

cheers
cfmx
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1

They said my medicals were finalized yesterday. But I said but its still showing outstanding..he said...status need to be updtaed..but its finalized and follow ur CO now.

Congrats, you are getting close!

Does this mean, finalized is after "processed"?

cfmx
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Congrats Aman!!!!!!!! Well today on the second page its showing

01/07/2009 Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 Met
01/07/2009 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray Met
01/07/2009 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa Met
01/07/2009 Overseas penal clearance certificate 2 Met

But the first page still showing Health requirements outstanding and all others as received.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:45 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Aman!!!!!!!! Well today on the second page its showing

01/07/2009 Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 Met
01/07/2009 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray Met
01/07/2009 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa Met
01/07/2009 Overseas penal clearance certificate 2 Met

But the first page still showing Health requirements outstanding and all others as received.
I think on the 2nd page, it will be updated by CO and on the main front page it will be updated by Doctors..or Health center executive.

My all documents status is required...except the front page medicals ...where it shows outstanding and recieved,,,,

Don't know whether CO has looked upon my file or not...But CO contacted my agent and asked for PCC and medicals..He did not ask for anything else..one months ago..so may be everything is on place... hoping for best!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

I think on the 2nd page, it will be updated by CO and on the main front page it will be updated by Doctors..or Health center executive.

My all documents status is required...except the front page medicals ...where it shows outstanding and recieved,,,,

Don't know whether CO has looked upon my file or not...But CO contacted my agent and asked for PCC and medicals..He did not ask for anything else..one months ago..so may be everything is on place... hoping for best!!
Good luck Aman
I have no idea who is updating which page.
Well my all documents status is received whereas Medical & PCC status is met
So let see when it all will be finalized.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

OmarIstaitieh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OmarIstaitieh
good news for you !!

When did you send the PLE ?
Guys, Today I received the following reply responding to my PLE to HOC:

Dear XXX
Thank you for your email. The medicals for you and your wife have been assessed and finalised. Please contact case officer for further information. Kind regards
XXX

What that Means? is it positive result or could be negative one ?

Anyone get the same reply and get the CO after ?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Guys, Today I received the following reply responding to my PLE to HOC:

Dear XXX
Thank you for your email. The medicals for you and your wife have been assessed and finalised. Please contact case officer for further information. Kind regards
XXX

What that Means? is it positive result or could be negative one ?

Anyone get the same reply and get the CO after ?
Well man i think its cleared........i got the same mail and after couple days on online status its shows Met.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Well man i think its cleared........i got the same mail and after couple days on online status its shows Met.
Hope so !!

So nw just waiting for CO. Hope That you will get your visa this week, as I can see many applicants getting their Visa today as july is just started!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Hope so !!

So nw just waiting for CO. Hope That you will get your visa this week, as I can see many applicants getting their Visa today as july is just started!!
Good Luck man.....update ur signature with ur timeline.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Good Luck man.....update ur signature with ur timeline.
Here they are :
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi Aman,

Spoke to DIAC this morning and they confirmed that health is cleared. My document checklist shows health as received.

cheers
cfmx
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

I am surprised to see my Application Status on health as finalised and others as received ( HIV testing, etc). HOC received my medical on 06/25/2009 from the US. That was quick. It took only a week to finalised my medical and update my Application Status. They are working really hard. . SALUD
Old Jul 6th 2009, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

wanglo will become famous soon enough

good day all,

any medical updates (finalised) since 03July? Ours were received and forwarded to MOC last 26June but no updates so far.

waiting for the best results.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

khokhar80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Medical was done on 18th June, 2009 and send to HOC on 25th June, 2009. Checked with HOC today and not received yet. Anybody know how medical report send to HOC by IOM, Islamabad whether thru DHL/FEDEX, Diplomat Mail or by Ordinary mail from Pakistan. How long it takes to reach HOC?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.