Wikiposts

Has anyone used Migrate Australia?

Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Stoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really nice
Default Has anyone used Migrate Australia?

Just wondered if anyone had used an agent based in Perth called Migrate Australia, met Julia Skoglund at an exhibition today, she seemed really confident and I felt really at ease speaking to her, she seemed very in the know!
If anyone has heard of them and has any stories/opinions of them, I'd be grateful to hear them. we're hoping to contract an agent within the next few weeks and wondered if anyone can offer any help?

Thanks
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone used Migrate Australia?

Originally Posted by Stoke30
Just wondered if anyone had used an agent based in Perth called Migrate Australia, met Julia Skoglund at an exhibition today, she seemed really confident and I felt really at ease speaking to her, she seemed very in the know!
If anyone has heard of them and has any stories/opinions of them, I'd be grateful to hear them. we're hoping to contract an agent within the next few weeks and wondered if anyone can offer any help?

Thanks
If your in IT then you couldn't go wrong using Peter Chiam of ptlabs.com.au

He's our agent and is ab fab.

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:31 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone used Migrate Australia?

Yes, I know Julia, and (in my humble opinion) she's one of the better agents.

If you engage her tell her I gave her a positive review!

Best regards.