Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone taken the citizenship test recently?

Has anyone taken the citizenship test recently?

Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Has anyone taken the citizenship test recently?

I'm assuming it's fairly easy (and yes, of course I've read the book) but OH and I are taking our test next week and was wondering if anyone has any tips. Did you find most of the questions were about procedures/political processes or just a fairly wide mix of "trivia" (i.e. national flowers, colours of flags etc.) and rights and responsibilities questions? Thanks for any help
Old Aug 14th 2009, 1:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone taken the citizenship test recently?

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
I'm assuming it's fairly easy (and yes, of course I've read the book) but OH and I are taking our test next week and was wondering if anyone has any tips. Did you find most of the questions were about procedures/political processes or just a fairly wide mix of "trivia" (i.e. national flowers, colours of flags etc.) and rights and responsibilities questions? Thanks for any help
Being as every one gets a computer generated list, they are always different. You are likely to get some trivia questions but generally if you've read the book you should sail through. Don't forget about getting all the requirements of a citizen right or it's an automatic fail. Don't know anyone who's had the same questions as another person but there must be people out there

Good luck.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 1:07 am

GSNR will become famous soon enoughGSNR will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has anyone taken the citizenship test recently?

My hubby and I did our test in March, if you've read the book, then you shouldn't have a problem passing. Our tests were both very different from each other. I was worried about dates, but only got 1 question with a date, and hubby never got any.

Best of luck to you both ...