Wikiposts

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED VISAS TODAY

Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Question HAS ANYONE RECIEVED VISAS TODAY

LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR VISAS TODAY AND LET US KNOW YOUR TIMELINES
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: HAS ANYONE RECIEVED VISAS TODAY

Originally Posted by plasterman
LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR VISAS TODAY AND LET US KNOW YOUR TIMELINES

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487905

Today, 6:27 pm #1 Jessica25 vbmenu_register("postmenu_5436746", true);

oh my lordy we got our bloody visa
we got our visa today (136), my timeline I struggle to remember, but we lodged in april and our medicals were received on the 27th of July and today WE GOT IT-------------------- oh my!!!!!!!!! and we're off, booking flights tonight and then off in two weeks!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: HAS ANYONE RECIEVED VISAS TODAY

Originally Posted by turkey12903
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487905

http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...n/post_old.gif Today, 6:27 pm #1 Jessica25 vbmenu_register("postmenu_5436746", true);
http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/ranks/star.gif

http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...on_balance.gif

http://britishexpats.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif oh my lordy we got our bloody visa
we got our visa today (136), my timeline I struggle to remember, but we lodged in april and our medicals were received on the 27th of July and today WE GOT IT-------------------- oh my!!!!!!!!! and we're off, booking flights tonight and then off in two weeks!!
Congratulations!!!!!! Enjoy your new life!!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:36 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

i think we kinda got ours, but we have to leace Oz first, then come back in again.

pre-grant notification of a visa thing....
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you.

Trish
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

plasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant futureplasterman has a brilliant future
Smile Re: HAS ANYONE RECIEVED VISAS TODAY

yeah congrats to everyone who has recieved their visas well done nice one,enjoy your new lives down under
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

not got my visa but got my acknowledgment today which is one step closer , congratulations to you all who have got your visas ya jammie dodgers
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by mad city fan
not got my visa but got my acknowledgment today which is one step closer , congratulations to you all who have got your visas ya jammie dodgers
Ciongrats to those of you who have your visas - and mad city fan - well dun for getting your ack!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan

Congratulations on the ack - its lovely moving that one step closer hey?