Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice
Default Re: Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

you have applied one week before me,
keep us posted on this thread if you hear anything new from WA.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:56 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shafanm
you have applied one week before me,
keep us posted on this thread if you hear anything new from WA.
Hi All

I applied WA SS on 230309, were told 4 - 6 weeks, but I think from other thread it's more likly to be 10 weeks! Hope I'm wrong!

Good luck!

P
Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

I think you are right, WA SS is becoming a long wait aswell.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Does it look bad if you've applied for two states? I'm going to be doing some grovelling this week to a particular state, and if that goes nowhere I'm going to apply to another, I don't want to have two applications running parallel to each other as it will be fairly obvious to one state that I actually want the other, if you get me!? lol

Anyone any experience of this?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:51 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Does it look bad if you've applied for two states? I'm going to be doing some grovelling this week to a particular state, and if that goes nowhere I'm going to apply to another, I don't want to have two applications running parallel to each other as it will be fairly obvious to one state that I actually want the other, if you get me!? lol

Anyone any experience of this?
Jen
If you dont wanna have two applications parallel to each other then youve got no other way but to sit back and wait until you get one state's sponsorship...
Otherwise.....
U can apply for your first priority state first....(which I know you are obviously gonna do)..so they dont get to know that you are going to apply for another state...
then ...after 2,3 days apply for the next state...this time you have to tell them that you have applied for another state...but that doesnt mater...(if you want you can say that it wasn't you)....on a serious note ...it doesnt matter bcoz your priority state is not gonna know that you have applied for another state......

also its not goin to be an issue even if a state knows that youve applied for another....so what !
So my advice wud be...u can go for two states without any inhibitions (but IF you go for 3,4 states they might think that you are takin them for a ride)

Cheers!
Ajit
Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:58 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajt
Jen
If you dont wanna have two applications parallel to each other then youve got no other way but to sit back and wait until you get one state's sponsorship...
Otherwise.....
U can apply for your first priority state first....(which I know you are obviously gonna do)..so they dont get to know that you are going to apply for another state...
then ...after 2,3 days apply for the next state...this time you have to tell them that you have applied for another state...but that doesnt mater...(if you want you can say that it wasn't you)....on a serious note ...it doesnt matter bcoz your priority state is not gonna know that you have applied for another state......

also its not goin to be an issue even if a state knows that youve applied for another....so what !
So my advice wud be...u can go for two states without any inhibitions (but IF you go for 3,4 states they might think that you are takin them for a ride)

Cheers!
Ajit
Thanks, appreciate your answer mate. My heads pickled @ the moment, just wish I was on the main list for at least one state, hate this being in limbo....