Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone been allocated a CO who not on CSL list???

Originally Posted by shafanm
I am reluctantly compelled to apply to beat the processing queue.
Well at least you're honest....

I just don't want to be left behind when my OH ends up in Oz before me....
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Make a Trip to VIC to look for a any job offer and then convert your application for ENS, which is another short cut,

No matter what financial crisis there will be opportunities for your occupation, but to make it realize you have to show your face down under.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:04 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Make a Trip to VIC to look for a any job offer and then convert your application for ENS, which is another short cut,

No matter what financial crisis there will be opportunities for your occupation, but to make it realize you have to show your face down under.
I had thought about doing that in the summer....
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

keep us posted the result of your out come,
Oh maybe if things go as per what DIAC said , I should be there in summer which is august I guess.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:12 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

keep us posted the result of your out come,
Oh maybe if things go as per what DIAC said , I should be there in summer which is august I guess.
Is that if you get state sponsorship?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Even without SS, Since I am on MODL ,
DIAC has assured they will complete all CSL/ SS applications by end May, and will start MODL june, based on that assumption I've said august, but I have my doubts dear.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:29 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Even without SS, Since I am on MODL ,
DIAC has assured they will complete all CSL/ SS applications by end May, and will start MODL june, based on that assumption I've said august, but I have my doubts dear.
The end of May bit had been dropped from a more recent DIAC email as far as I was aware, and non SS/CSL applications frozen for the forseeable future...that was my interpretation from the email anyways?!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

where did you see this , please give me the link, this is another tsunami
These guys keep changing the goal post endlessly.
In this case do I have to bye bye to Melbourne, and go where no man would willing go to ( NT).
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:37 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

where did you see this , please give me the link, this is another tsunami
These guys keep changing the goal post endlessly.
In this case do I have to bye bye to Melbourne, and go where no man would willing go to ( NT).
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=may+2009
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:40 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Can't find one about our applications being frozen, but it's in the email that if you're not CSL/SS then we are just not being looked at, at all at the moment!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Why does no one want to go to NT? I have looked at it and it is my second choice for state sponsorship. I like the sound of the diversity of the place. Maybe I'm diverse.

Chris.

Well, I am a bit.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:06 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by chrisling
Why does no one want to go to NT? I have looked at it and it is my second choice for state sponsorship. I like the sound of the diversity of the place. Maybe I'm diverse.

Chris.

Well, I am a bit.
Where's your first choice? I'm not dying about going there as my OH is probably going to end up in Victoria, you do the maths lol
Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Where's your first choice? I'm not dying about going there as my OH is probably going to end up in Victoria, you do the maths lol
My first choice was a straight forward 175 but I applied to Queensland cause I like it there. I understand your frustration but any route in is better than a lifetime of wishing I think.
I am of the way of thinking, I'll just go and see how it pans out but I understand a lot of people like to have everything planned and in place. Must be the traveller blood in me I suppose.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 10:21 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by chrisling
My first choice was a straight forward 175 but I applied to Queensland cause I like it there. I understand your frustration but any route in is better than a lifetime of wishing I think.
I am of the way of thinking, I'll just go and see how it pans out but I understand a lot of people like to have everything planned and in place. Must be the traveller blood in me I suppose.
My main priority before permanently relocating to Oz will be selling the house with at least 20k of equity....wishful thinking?! lol

You got a property to sell yourself?
Old Apr 12th 2009, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point

Our application was accepted on 23rd august 2008 trade ,was on CSL to start with but like others in construction trade was removed from CSL. decided to re apply for SS. We were notified on 28/3/09 that WA had received our app and would take 4 to 6 weeks to process. I hope this is the case as my patience are waring thin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.