Handsworth Wood Medical Services/UPS

Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:52 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Default Handsworth Wood Medical Services/UPS

Hi all,

Yesterday, after tracking our medicals on the UPS site it came up with the magical word delivered, on closer inspection it had been, but to the Centre, GB, Tamworth.

Our medicals along with several others had been sent on Monday 21st January to the Australian High Commission in Sydney by UPS, UPS could not tell me why they were in Tamworth, after a panic phone call to H.W.M.S they eventually got back to me, they were quite concerned and had a really weird phone call from UPS regarding our consignment, the upshot of it is, is that at the moment a box hadn't been ticked that should have been, H.W.M.S said that they have never ticked it on any packages.

They are chasing UPS at the moment and have said they will get back to them today and then phone me.

Are there any other BE members to be affected by this.

Concerned

Lisa
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

elliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud ofelliep has much to be proud of
Default Re: Handsworth Wood Medical Services/UPS

Not sure if you're talking about Handsworth Wood Medical Centre in Bham, but I've had so many problems trying to get them to even release my medical records.

They were required for a legal case last year, and they still refused to release them even with a solicitors letter. Took them 4 months to eventually give in!

Not yet tried to get them sent to me in the US (I know this is the Aus forum!), but I'm not holding my breath on it.....

Good luck with it
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:35 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Handsworth Wood Medical Services/UPS

Yes it is the one in Birmingham, well lets put it this way, if they mess me around I shall turn up on the doorstep as its about 35 minutes away.

I telephoned them about 25 minutes ago for an update and have had to leave a message, this process is enough of an emotional rollercoaster without this added to it. I have yet to determine whose fault it is, and after paying over £600 for medicals etc., and £45 for courier I do not expect this to happen.

Regards

Lisa