GSM 176 and moving to NZ?

Old Apr 14th 2010, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default GSM 176 and moving to NZ?

If a person gets 176 PR for Australia,does he able to work in NZ if found some jobs there?can he move from state sponsored state to NZ after getting visa? if he/she can do then i think there would not be violation of legal obligation from OZ state as they have not forbidden you to work for any other country?.According to my info. a person can work in NZ who has PR in OZ. Plz comments

Last edited by fahadkhan389; Apr 14th 2010 at 8:30 am.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: GSM 176 and moving to NZ?

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389 View Post
If a person gets 176 PR for Australia,does he able to work in NZ if found some jobs there?can he move from state sponsored state to NZ after getting visa? if he/she can do then i think there would not be violation of legal obligation from OZ state as they have not forbidden you to work for any other country?.According to my info. a person can work in NZ who has PR in OZ. Plz comments
just one question, where does the moral obligation to live for 2 years in sponsaring state ??
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

It is general understanding and it is there on website of every sponsoring state that if state sponsor you, you will have to stay for 2 years in sponsored state and this is moral obligation.and my question was that if some one moves from OZ to NZ then would it be possible?bcoz it is not even the violation of moral obligation to stay in the sponsored state bcoz you will be moving to new country and there is no bound of it.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:13 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

It is general understanding and it is there on website of every sponsoring state that if state sponsor you, you will have to stay for 2 years in sponsored state and this is moral obligation.and my question was that if some one moves from OZ to NZ then would it be possible?bcoz it is not even the violation of moral obligation to stay in the sponsored state bcoz you will be moving to new country and there is no bound of it.
I think you can go to NZ if you have 175, on 176 i think you have to stay in sponsoring state and off course sponsoring state's country.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

The moral obligation is to work in the sponsoring State for the first 2 years and as soon as possible. Whether you go and live in another State or live in NZ, it does not matter legally. Some 176 holders touch down and validate the visa and return to the home Country for the next 4 and a half years before migrating properly. If DIAC see the level of abuse as a problem, they will not waste resources chasing the abusers, they will change the system so that all State Sponsorship is on a temporary visa. DIAC do not have the mind for this, I think, as they allow even the Regional Sponsored to live in ANY Regional area of Australia.

Regards

Tony
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

If moral obligation is you cant leave the state, how is it possible to live in another country. But as suggested in earliear posts people do make use of this moral obligation and dont stay in sponsaring state.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:26 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

What do you plan to do at the end of your 5 year visa validity date? You will be without status in either New Zealand or Australia. And forget about a RRV, since you would have no ties to anything Australian.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

If you do not qualify for a NZ RRV, you will need to stay in New Zealand until you do. The NZ RRV gives no right of entry to Australia though. I think if you spend at least 6 months of each of the 2 previous years in New Zealand, you can get an indefinite RRV. There are other ways to qualify for an Inefinite RRV and there are also shorter term RRVs that could be qualified for.

Regards

Tony