Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

GSM - 175/176 Visa Applications; January - June 2012

GSM - 175/176 Visa Applications; January - June 2012

Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:52 am
Just Joined

waseemkmarwat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GSM - 175/176 Visa Applications; January - June 2012

Yes... and DIAC has a responsibilty to provide the info to its clients when they need it...Customer care..is a virtue aswell
Old Sep 19th 2012, 5:04 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waseemkmarwat
Yes... and DIAC has a responsibilty to provide the info to its clients when they need it...Customer care..is a virtue aswell
You've e-mailed your CO five times since you applied. It's no wonder your case hasn't progressed. How is your CO meant to do any actual work processing when he/she has to immediately reply to e-mails from you to soothe your ruffled feathers? Have you not considered that COs have more than one case to deal with at a time? So, multiply however many e-mails you've sent by however many applicants they may have to deal with. I'm amazed they get any processing done! You don't have a right to information on demand. Let them get on with their job!

When you get to three years & eight months without progress, then I might feel more sympathy for your 'plight'!
Old Sep 19th 2012, 6:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

@shah...12 months is fine as long as the CO told you something....i have waited for 10 months and hopefully it will end soon
At a calculated guess you are from a high risk country. So your CO will be waiting for the results of your security checks, which can take 1-2 years or more. The CO has no control over the time taken, its down to your home country, so harrassing your CO won't do anyone any good. Just try being patient, as have many thousands of applicants before you.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

what are you people talking about??? harrasing my Co etc lol???? yes they are busy so employ more poeple to work for you...i mean its a commercial enterprise and you are looking for skilled people who can contribute to your economy and for applicants offcourse a better future...i dont know why are you guys so upset??? duhh stupid
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

and mrsgreen if you are a category 5, you deserve to wait for 5 year...
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:57 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

what are you people talking about??? harrasing my Co etc lol???? yes they are busy so employ more poeple to work for you...i mean its a commercial enterprise and you are looking for skilled people who can contribute to your economy and for applicants offcourse a better future...i dont know why are you guys so upset??? duhh stupid
You have no clue about how hard the civil servants at DIAC are working. They should just hire more people, huh? If only it were that easy. Maybe if you stopped whining & actually let your CO do their job, you'd hear something sooner. You might want to remember that you are not entitled to a visa. It is a privilege. It's not like going into a shop & buying something. So you should consider dropping your inappropriate sense of entitlement.

and mrsgreen if you are a category 5, you deserve to wait for 5 year...
Well, aren't you a charmer. Enjoy your possible year or so of security checks.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
You have no clue about how hard the civil servants at DIAC are working. They should just hire more people, huh? If only it were that easy. Maybe if you stopped whining & actually let your CO do their job, you'd hear something sooner. You might want to remember that you are not entitled to a visa. It is a privilege. It's not like going into a shop & buying something. So you should consider dropping your inappropriate sense of entitlement.

lol....i have a clue of how much they are working....if you have more business add your resources..hire more people...anyway... i am going to ask them questions about my application since we are in a contract with DIAC. Trust me they dont mind it that much the way you folks are reacting and whining and stoping people..ohhh dont email them dont ask questions ohh please lol coz that will make your category 5 application even late maybe ten years hahaha :P
Old Sep 19th 2012, 8:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lol....i have a clue of how much they are working....if you have more business add your resources..hire more people...anyway... i am going to ask them questions about my application since we are in a contract with DIAC. Trust me they dont mind it that much the way you folks are reacting and whining and stoping people..ohhh dont email them dont ask questions ohh please lol coz that will make your category 5 application even late maybe ten years hahaha :P
They are a Federal Govt Dept "hire more people" is not that simple!

Now please change your attitude if you wish to stay on the site, people post on here to give and receive support and information, not to gloat in a nasty way when one person ahs to wait longer than another for a visa. I hope your CO is one of those who browses the forum.......
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:13 pm

You've asked them that, have you? Utterly clueless. You really should pay more attention to the news in the country you're intending to move to. Civil service departments would jump at the chance of having more people. They're not allowed to just "hire more people".

Your taunts about P5 applicants don't concern me particularly, but then again, I'm not twelve. Now, as Pollyana has already said, start behaving yourself or you will lose site privileges.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Flames123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: GSM - 175/176 Visa Applications; January - June 2012

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76

well said Greenstar!!
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

Aus_NSS will become famous soon enough

DIAC is in the dark too as security checks are done by ASIO and they dont answer to anyone in fact i even hard they dont even start taking inquiry unless the case is over a year old. just type in "HR applicants where are you now??" in the ************* you will tons of cases of security checks...........
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 8:41 pm
Telecom Expert

ahmaddd2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder why you are so much anxious but Mr.Marwat your attitude is screening a negative image of our ethnicity . & no hard feelings , as we should feel lucky if our application is accepted , as we are the one who are interested to migrate there for a better career & future ;p….

Peace out ...
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Desertwombat is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to say its sad to see that this tread like many others has digressed into nothing more than a disagreement / argument.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Flames123 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok am sorry Greenstar !!!
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by Flames123
ok am sorry Greenstar !!!
It's okay, don't worry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.