Great News Accepted On Tra

Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future
Default Great News Accepted On Tra

Today i got the news we had been waiting for we finally gt accepted on tra. It is such a relief wont we will we. I would like to say a big thanks to all those that helped us through this process.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:29 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great News Accepted On Tra

Congratulations. What is your trade?

Get the main application done now, its nowhere near as bad as the TRA.

Joex
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Hairdressing its all done and printed out ready to go.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:30 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Thats good news, well done
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations. Great feeling aint it.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Today i got the news we had been waiting for we finally gt accepted on tra. It is such a relief wont we will we. I would like to say a big thanks to all those that helped us through this process.
Congratulations!! That's great news
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Congratulations!! That's great news
Congratulations, Great news.
Sam
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:21 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Hairdressing its all done and printed out ready to go.
Congratulations! Well done.

Maybe I misunderstand you but attaching a print out of the letter is not sufficient for lodging a valid application. You have to send a certified copy of the original letter with the forms.

Good luck

Last edited by biibi13; Feb 9th 2007 at 10:36 am.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Congratulations! Thats great news.

I'm a hairdresser too and at the very beginning of TRA, just printed off forms etc from agent. We have a migration agent helping us as its not so straight forward. How long did it take from sending application till you got your pass?

Kelly
Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:34 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

excellent news.

tracey x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi bibi i was reffering to the visa application forms my agent has filled everything in on them i just need to sign them along with a few proofs and i can send my application in.
With regards to how long it took for my tra to be accepted it was acknowledged on 24th jan and accepted today so 15 days. Any help with your tr im more than happy to help
Old Feb 9th 2007, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Chris and vanessa.. baby!!!

Fantastic news for you both, so chuffed for you!
Just can't wait to see you over here now!

Get the drinks in.... ONE STEP CLOSER!! Woo Hoo!!

Mish & Al x x x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh yes one step closer it will soon be here
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi bibi i was reffering to the visa application forms my agent has filled everything in on them i just need to sign them along with a few proofs and i can send my application in.
With regards to how long it took for my tra to be accepted it was acknowledged on 24th jan and accepted today so 15 days. Any help with your tr im more than happy to help
Hi Chrisandvee,
thanks for the offer your very kind, I will definately be taking you up on that. I can't tell you how much I've learn't from this site, its fantastic.
Have a great weekend.

Kelly
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

If you send me your email address i have copies of referances and stat dec i can email them to you good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.