Wikiposts

Gravyman re TRA post

Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Default Gravyman re TRA post

Hi Graham,

For some reason there was no "post reply" option showing for me in your tra post so I had to start a new thread instead.

Just wanted to say my partner is currently trying to gather all the info to submit his tra application under graphic pre press aswell. We hope to have it submitted by Feb all going well. Let me know how things go for you.

All the best,

Bidd
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gravyman re TRA post

Originally posted by Bidd
Hi Graham,

For some reason there was no "post reply" option showing for me in your tra post so I had to start a new thread instead.

Just wanted to say my partner is currently trying to gather all the info to submit his tra application under graphic pre press aswell. We hope to have it submitted by Feb all going well. Let me know how things go for you.

All the best,

Bidd
Hi Bidd
We are just at the gathering initial information stage at the moment. I think we will be sorting out our TRA very soon.
Are you going through an agency or doing it alone?
We're in the process of getting prices and services from different agencies.
Is your partner a pre press technician already? My job is mainly Graphic Design but I do repro and pre press work as well.
I have spoken to another poster who has had his TRA back who is a designer and seems to think I should be OK.
Maybe we can compare notes at some stage?
Which area are you hoping to go to?

Regards
Graham
Old Jan 18th 2004, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Hi Graham,

My partner works in flexographic repro. He has no formal qualifications and so he needs to have I think five to seven years experience plus the "three out of four years" requirement to meet the points. Because he has no formal qualifications we are doing our tra application through an agent. We are using George Lombard - you may know of him through this site. We've found him to be really helpful and I'd definitely recommend him. We are hoping to go to Sydney. We stayed there for approx ten months a few years back and really loved it. What about you? Yeah it would be good to compare notes!

Bidd
Old Jan 18th 2004, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bidd
Hi Graham,

My partner works in flexographic repro. He has no formal qualifications and so he needs to have I think five to seven years experience plus the "three out of four years" requirement to meet the points. Because he has no formal qualifications we are doing our tra application through an agent. We are using George Lombard - you may know of him through this site. We've found him to be really helpful and I'd definitely recommend him. We are hoping to go to Sydney. We stayed there for approx ten months a few years back and really loved it. What about you? Yeah it would be good to compare notes!

Bidd

Hi Bidd,

thanks for the reply. At the moment we are thinking along the lines of Queensland as there seems to be a shortage of pre-press there so perhaps that may help our application.

Would you be prepared to give me some idea of the charges that George Lombard makes for his services? If you would rather not say so on this forum please feel free to e-mail me on: [email protected]

speak to you soon,

Sara
Old Jan 18th 2004, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Gravyman
Hi Bidd,

thanks for the reply. At the moment we are thinking along the lines of Queensland as there seems to be a shortage of pre-press there so perhaps that may help our application.

Would you be prepared to give me some idea of the charges that George Lombard makes for his services? If you would rather not say so on this forum please feel free to e-mail me on: [email protected]

speak to you soon,

Sara
Hi Sara

Have sent you a pm

Bidd