Graphic Pre-Press Trade?

Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

wbbugs will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Graphic Pre-Press Trade?

Hello Scottyboy and Co

Just thought I would let you guys know my situation at the moment.
Was going to put in a TRA application (10 years pre press Repro No Quals) but had a phonecall from a headhunter that found my CV on the net and asked if I was interested in moving to OZ. Obviously I said yes and he has been sending my Cv off to companies for me in OZ. Long story short but three companies very interested one wanted to see me but obviously long way to go for them to say no. The other two had both requested telephone interviews, which I have had last week and doing second interview's with both companies thursday night on the phone. Both are big companies and are willing to sponsor me for PR so fingers crossed guys. If it all goes pear shaped then its the TRA (informal apprentiship) for me.

Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Graphic Pre-Press Trade?

Originally Posted by wbbugs
Hello Scottyboy and Co

Was going to put in a TRA application (10 years pre press Repro No Quals) but had a phonecall from a headhunter that found my CV on the net and asked if I was interested in moving to OZ. Obviously I said yes and he has been sending my Cv off to companies for me in OZ. Long story short but three companies very interested one wanted to see me but obviously long way to go for them to say no. The other two had both requested telephone interviews, which I have had last week and doing second interview's with both companies thursday night on the phone. Both are big companies and are willing to sponsor me for PR so fingers crossed guys. If it all goes pear shaped then its the TRA (informal apprentiship) for me.

Wow!!! Well done really pleased for you. I'm thinking of tryin to get in touch with some pre-press places/design studios next year with hope for sponsorship. I don't know how many more winters I can take here!!! lol

Brilliant! I wish you all the best of luck - let us know how you get on.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Cheers coppock.
Well if It all works out for me and I end up getting to OZ, I will keep in contact via this thread and help you guys out.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

And Gals out!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Scottyboy and Co

That's good news, all the best and I hope it all works out for you.

Graham
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nice

That is such good news

I really hope it all comes off for you. Do keep us updated.

Scotty.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Got my offer guys. Just got to sort the visa out and I'm done.

I'll let yo know when I'm on my way
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on the verge of crying with jealousy

Well done though!!! Congratulations!

By the way everyone - I found this site yesterday

http://www.odysseyrecruit.com.au/uk-candidates.html

I've not registered with them and don't know the full details, but it looks promising!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nice

Got my offer guys. Just got to sort the visa out and I'm done.

I'll let yo know when I'm on my way
Awesome News

I'm so pleased for you!

Hope you got a good 'package'
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:39 am
Just Joined

peacock80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in some position, I have worked in graphic design more than pre-press, but I hope to take the TRA successfull for 60 points for final applications.
How is in Advertising Agencies in australia ? Can tell me anyoane who are working in graphic design ?