Granted......

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about
Default Granted......

I am really happy to inform that, my visa has been granted. I got the news just a few minutes ago....Thank you very much to all the members of this forum for your kind help...
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Granted......

Originally Posted by shuvo27 View Post
I am really happy to inform that, my visa has been granted. I got the news just a few minutes ago....Thank you very much to all the members of this forum for your kind help...
BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS!!! Really happy for you. Good luck with everything else
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Congratulation!

I wish I could start a thread like this soon.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shuvo27,

Congratulations. All your document status changed to met before granting visa????
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Congratulation.....
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

nimtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

naja is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations shuvo27;

Best of luck n wishes
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

congrats dear
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

lynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nice

Awesome news!!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you very much everyone.This has been a long and bumpy ride and you people have been really helpful.Infojami ..I am sure that day is not too far from you....Vabalatha..nothing changed... I sent PLE regarding this ...twice and then last week sent mail to my CO about my status not changing...so don't worry..although status is not changing..they are actually processing your application...Good Luck to everyone...
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much everyone.This has been a long and bumpy ride and you people have been really helpful.Infojami ..I am sure that day is not too far from you....Vabalatha..nothing changed... I sent PLE regarding this ...twice and then last week sent mail to my CO about my status not changing...so don't worry..although status is not changing..they are actually processing your application...Good Luck to everyone...
Hi Shuvo,

Thanks for your reply. Wish you a happy life in Oz.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Qantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of lightQantasflyer is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Congratulation !! Time for party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.