Grant of RRV

Old Nov 24th 2015, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Okavango is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grant of RRV

Next Feb
Old Nov 24th 2015, 8:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Okavango
Next Feb
Can you get the applications for the Child Visas (for the twibs) in before then? That way you are providing DIBP proof of visas with the travel component still valid. Also when you apply for your RRVs, either you will have the visas for the children, or at least have proof that you have applied for them - shows an extra bit of commitment to move, if you follow my thinking.....
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Okavango is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Yes will consider though I guess it's quite a commitment at +£2k. We're not 100% on the move as yet so the exercise is really just to ascertain what is the minimum to keep the option alive as our job situation may change in the next year. In our hearts and considering grandparents etc I think in the long term we'll be in England for varying climate and interest of Europe though if we can maintain the option it would obviously be great. That said, I appreciate the 5yr time limit is there for a reason and we had our chance.