Got Visa, we didn,t know we had a Co

Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice
Default Got Visa, we didn,t know we had a Co

Hi Everybody,

We got our visa today the kids are ecstatic , jumping round the room.
We applied in May ,the 31st , we frontloaded medicals and police checks and they were cleared last week on Friday. We got the Golden Email this morning not knowing we had a case officer.We still have the house to sell and have till June next Year to validate the visas, but we just want to be there now.
I carn,t tell you enough how good the feeling is, and it is going to change our lives for sure. But i would like to thank everybody on British Expats for all your help , couldn,t of done it without you . I hope there is a lot of good news for everbody waiting this week.

Thanks Sean and Louise
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got Visa, we didn,t know we had a Co

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sean and Louise
Hi Everybody,

We applied in May ,the 31st , we frontloaded medicals and police checks and they were cleared last week on Friday. We got the Golden Email this morning not knowing we had a case officer.We still have the house to sell and have till June next Year to validate the visas, but we just want to be there now.
I carn,t tell you enough how good the feeling is, and it is going to change our lives for sure. But i would like to thank everybody on British Expats for all your help , couldn,t of done it without you . I hope there is a lot of good news for everbody waiting this week.

Thanks Sean and Louise
That is great news, we went from not knowing co too Visa Grant.

It is the best feeling, enjoy....
Justine
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Apryl will become famous soon enough

Congratulation !!!Bet your buzzing!
Have a great life down under!
Apryl
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Sean and Louise

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Great feeling aint it

Suexx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR="Magenta"]Many congrats on the visa![/COLOR]
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Sean and Louise
Big Congrats to you!!!! Time to Celebrate
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Sean and Louise
Congratulations

All the Best on you new life DOWN UNDER

angiek
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Congratulations, that must be a wonderful feeling.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Big CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS!!!

Wonderful news, well done.

Sam
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Sean and Louise
Congrats
Old Nov 20th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Hi Everybody,

Thanks Sean and Louise
CONGRATULATIONS
ENJOY YOUR LAST XMAS
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Well done, enjoy your new life..

Best wishes, Jay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.