Got the visa, and about time too

Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:48 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got the visa, and about time too

congratulations and well done

amanda
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:12 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
Marie what can I say apart from ....WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

I told you that magic k would work a massive congratulations to you

Enjoy your day all the best Fraser, Rachel and boys xx
Hey Fraser, it's Billy No Visa here. Can I have some of that magic karma then.
I've never begged for karma before, but if its lucky visa grant karma then I could really do with some.
Starting to feel quite lonely here in pre March 2005 no visa land.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:39 am
Just Joined

Melatchcov is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Don't know what too say, still shaking.
But at last it's here
Marie

Congratulations!!! Did you get a medical request first or did you just get the visa?

Elaine
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooooo Pleased for you but then you know that anyway lol
love n stuff
Lace xx
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:31 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sooooooo Pleased for you but then you know that anyway lol
love n stuff
Lace xx
Thanks for the K Lace, lets hope it works tonight.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

But at last it's here
Marie
Fantastic news, feels so good doesn't it. Andy
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:55 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

But at last it's here
Marie

Congratulations Marie
Enjoy the celebrations
Good Luck

Ang
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:03 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say thankyou to everyone who's congratulated us, and for all of your support, useful info and kind words.

Badri: great to see you're back, how's things with you?

Melatchcov: meds first then visa, see my timeline in my sig for the dates

Rogue Trader: I forgot about 'where's my visa' thing, gonna change it now

Thanks again everyone
Marie
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say thankyou to everyone who's congratulated us, and for all of your support, useful info and kind words.

Badri: great to see you're back, how's things with you?

Melatchcov: meds first then visa, see my timeline in my sig for the dates

Rogue Trader: I forgot about 'where's my visa' thing, gonna change it now

Thanks again everyone
Marie
Still high
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:12 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Still high

Oooo like you'll never believe.

You truly don't realise how stressed you've been until the wait is over and the visas are granted.
I feel fantastic, got loads of energy and I've got a permanent grin, or could it be the alcohol that's done that to me?
Just had a few friends round for a few hours and a few drinks, wound them up at first saying we'd not got it and were drowning our sorrows, was hillarious watching their reactions. They know the truth now though but we had them going for about an hour, class.
Marie
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:22 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo like you'll never believe.

You truly don't realise how stressed you've been until the wait is over and the visas are granted.
I feel fantastic, got loads of energy and I've got a permanent grin, or could it be the alcohol that's done that to me?
Just had a few friends round for a few hours and a few drinks, wound them up at first saying we'd not got it and were drowning our sorrows, was hillarious watching their reactions. They know the truth now though but we had them going for about an hour, class.
Marie
I bet you're starting to wonder why you were so stressed.
Anyway enjoy the feeling I wish i could have bottled it
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

uttoxetermob will become famous soon enoughuttoxetermob will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Got the visa, and about time too

Cant believe you actually got it!!!!!!!!Really pleased for you all....when are you thinking of going....we fly out on the 13th August.....cant wait....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:55 am
GC family day carer

Originally Posted by uttoxetermob
Cant believe you actually got it!!!!!!!!Really pleased for you all....when are you thinking of going....we fly out on the 13th August.....cant wait....

Flights booked 8th Sept