Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Got a viewer for the house tomorrow morning

Wikiposts

Got a viewer for the house tomorrow morning

Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:54 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default Got a viewer for the house tomorrow morning

Estate agent called today to say that someone wants to look round our house tomorrow. So lots of buy it brainwaves at 11:00 please!
As if that wasn't enough someone we know locally is also possibly interested.
Sods law say's we'll sell the house and still be waiting for our visa.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a viewer for the house tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Estate agent called today to say that someone wants to look round our house tomorrow. So lots of buy it brainwaves at 11:00 please!

Good luck. Hope it goes okay for you. Happy house selling vibes flying your way at 11am.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:03 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Hey guys good luck for that. Our request is that......

"Estate agent called today to say that someone wants to look round our house tomorrow. So lots of buy it brainwaves at 11:00 please!
As if that wasn't enough someone we know locally is also possibly interested."

Wow...!! Precisely the same situation...!! There could be two lots of "sold it" posts tomorrow then..??

All the best at 11am,
Rogue.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 1:14 am
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Hey guys good luck for that. Our request is that......

"Estate agent called today to say that someone wants to look round our house tomorrow. So lots of buy it brainwaves at 11:00 please!
As if that wasn't enough someone we know locally is also possibly interested."

Wow...!! Precisely the same situation...!! There could be two lots of "sold it" posts tomorrow then..??

All the best at 11am,
Rogue.
Well RT I hope yours went better than ours did.
Elderly couple obviously with nothing better to do on a Saturday morning.
My wife showed them around while I took our little girl out shopping.
I think the whole house veiwing took about 10 minutes. They weren't very talkative and just looked.
Needless to say we won't be pinning our hopes on them putting in an offer.
Bloody time wasters
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:16 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the whole house veiwing took about 10 minutes. They weren't very talkative and just looked.
Bloody time wasters
fingers crossed for you
you never know when it comes to buyers our last house the girl who bought it came with her mum and dad i thought the mum and dad were looking for themselves so spent the whole 5MINS talking to them then they were off. and the agents called before they had even drove off they had offered over the asking and i never seen them again!!

iv got the valuers coming on tuesday for mine so im hoping when the viewers come the same will happen again
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:08 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody time wasters

Sorry to hear that mate - your luck will change soon im sure of it
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:19 am
Paul

we got granted our visa but we are now trying to sell our house. This could
take months and months.we waited for our visas first but now i think we
should have put it on the market earlier. good luck anyway.
"TheRossers" <member31996@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > Estate agent called today to say that someone wants to look round our
    > house tomorrow. So lots of buy it brainwaves at 11:00 please!
    > As if that wasn't enough someone we know locally is also possibly
    > interested.
    > Sods law say's we'll sell the house and still be waiting for our visa.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:48 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Bloody time wasters
Oh Tony, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thanks so much for your good wishes. Yes, I reckon ours did go better. We had one just like yours last week, so keep your chin up - the time wasters do come, but then so do the serious buyers...

Before ours arrived today, the agent called to say another wanted to view straight after... and just after the second left, they called again and booked in a THIRD couple - all in one day..!!

All three seemed keen and one of them has already sold. So...... waiting for that call on Monday morning.

Here's hoping that you get this level of interest during the next week.

All the best guys,
RT.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:55 pm
Here at last

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Oh Tony, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thanks so much for your good wishes. Yes, I reckon ours did go better. We had one just like yours last week, so keep your chin up - the time wasters do come, but then so do the serious buyers...

Before ours arrived today, the agent called to say another wanted to view straight after... and just after the second left, they called again and booked in a THIRD couple - all in one day..!!

All three seemed keen and one of them has already sold. So...... waiting for that call on Monday morning.

Here's hoping that you get this level of interest during the next week.

All the best guys,
RT.
Good news mate. Fingers crossed then that at least one of them puts in an offer. Better still all three and then you have a bidding war and get over the asking price
Old Jul 17th 2005, 8:44 am
Aussie Citizen

Good news mate. Fingers crossed then that at least one of them puts in an offer. Better still all three and then you have a bidding war and get over the asking price
I like your way of thinking mate..!!

Here's hoping you experience the same ASAP.

Cheers,
RT.