Wikiposts

GOT IT - Thanks to ASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 22nd 2006, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Auzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant future
Talking GOT IT - Thanks to ASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee, I received that long awaited phone call at 6am this morning from Cornel at ASA who whispered 2 little words down my ear "VISA GRANTED"
I can't tell you how happy we are. Unfortunately we couldn't post earlier due to last nights thunderstorm blowing my router

I can remember thinking how jealous I was when people were posting their GOT IT's and I did hesitate about posting, but then I thought better because you all know if we can do it anyone can and sometimes it does help us remain focused and that if we want something bad enough it will happen. Also another saying I use to say to myself was "Everything comes to those who wait" I am sure the rest of you won't be far behind us just hang tight
Thank you to everyone on this group and once again thank you so much to my agent who was always around 24 hours a day for us. Without ASA we wouldn't be here today, I can highly recommend them and they offer a 101% service!!
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GOT IT - Thanks to ASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Auzangel
Yippee, I received that long awaited phone call at 6am this morning from Cornel at ASA who whispered 2 little words down my ear "VISA GRANTED"
I can't tell you how happy we are. Unfortunately we couldn't post earlier due to last nights thunderstorm blowing my router

I can remember thinking how jealous I was when people were posting their GOT IT's and I did hesitate about posting, but then I thought better because you all know if we can do it anyone can and sometimes it does help us remain focused and that if we want something bad enough it will happen. Also another saying I use to say to myself was "Everything comes to those who wait" I am sure the rest of you won't be far behind us just hang tight
Thank you to everyone on this group and once again thank you so much to my agent who was always around 24 hours a day for us. Without ASA we wouldn't be here today, I can highly recommend them and they offer a 101% service!!
Congratulations

Hope to be joining you real soon

Cornel and ASA are top folks it seems. Recommended by many on here

On that note, happy router blowing :-))

Cheers

BD

PS Can you post your timeline?
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

neo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant futureneo_au has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!!!!

All the best for your future
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:17 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

aha!!!! can you let work know now auzangel???

CONGRATULATIONS to you, brilliant news.
xxxx
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:19 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GOT IT - Thanks to ASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done so happy for you
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Well done and get that wine open!
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Auzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant future

They sure are, Cornel has always been there day or night and I have always had a reply to any of my queries within the hour and that's maximum
Sorry our timeline is:-
7th July 2005 Application Sent
22/07/05 - Ack
08/02/06 Med/PCC Request
15/3/06 Medicals/PCC Sent
11/4/06 $100k bond request
18/04/06 Bond Paid
22/05/06 VISA GRANT

I am sure it won't be long for you, fingers crossed

Originally Posted by BobbyDazzler
Congratulations

Hope to be joining you real soon

Cornel and ASA are top folks it seems. Recommended by many on here

On that note, happy router blowing :-))

Cheers

BD

PS Can you post your timeline?
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi Sleeping Beauty
Yes on my job of things to do
Hope things are moving along for you?
Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
aha!!!! can you let work know now auzangel???

CONGRATULATIONS to you, brilliant news.
xxxx
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Congratulations!

Well done and get that wine open!
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone

Congratulations
Old May 22nd 2006, 3:49 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old May 22nd 2006, 4:08 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

A big congratulations to you - looking at your time line you deserve it..
Katie x
Old May 22nd 2006, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

They sure are, Cornel has always been there day or night and I have always had a reply to any of my queries within the hour and that's maximum
Sorry our timeline is:-
7th July 2005 Application Sent
22/07/05 - Ack
08/02/06 Med/PCC Request
15/3/06 Medicals/PCC Sent
11/4/06 $100k bond request
18/04/06 Bond Paid
22/05/06 VISA GRANT

I am sure it won't be long for you, fingers crossed
Congrats!!!!!!!!!,,...but what visa were you appling for? MODL or Non-MODL?
Old May 22nd 2006, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Sorry 136 skilled ind - non modl

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Congrats!!!!!!!!!,,...but what visa were you appling for? MODL or Non-MODL?
Old May 22nd 2006, 4:57 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news.................................congratulatio ns.
Enjoy your new life.

Loz x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.