Got the stickers!!

Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:10 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got the stickers!!

Thanks Bexie

I will be sure to send a update as soon as we arrive......OMG 3 WEEKS TODAY WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY TO THE AIRPORT

ANNE
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:38 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AVW
Thanks Bexie

I will be sure to send a update as soon as we arrive......OMG 3 WEEKS TODAY WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY TO THE AIRPORT

ANNE
4 weeks today 4 us and we will be bording the flight !!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bexie
Big Karma given! Yor app wasexactly one month after ours. Our meds etc reached LCU Dec 6th 2006. Additional info requested by our CO Dec - passport renewal for youngest and the in Jan PC for my daughter who had turned 16 in all the waiting. Agents ( I feel) should have pre-empted both of these? Visa grant 3rd April. Hopefully yours shouldn't be too long? Can I be rude and ask what further meds were requested for the children?
Hi Bex
In fact we did not send meds for my husband's eldest son who is not part of the application. The CO has now requested for same and nothing else...This means maybe the co has cleared our files and now just waiting for son's meds.. I agree our agent also should have picked this up...
Now everything is delayed cos the meds will take place next wk only...don't know by how long...

Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olauf
Hi Bex
In fact we did not send meds for my husband's eldest son who is not part of the application. The CO has now requested for same and nothing else...This means maybe the co has cleared our files and now just waiting for son's meds.. I agree our agent also should have picked this up...
Now everything is delayed cos the meds will take place next wk only...don't know by how long...

I hope it is quick for you Karen. At least if they are requesting further info, they are actively dealing with your case rather than it being at the bottom of a filing trAY!?