Got the stickers!!

Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Got the stickers!!

Originally Posted by Bexie
Finally after 23 long months from start to finish, I have just received my passports, complete with not-so-shiny visas in!
Another celebration methinks!! Take heart all you waiting, it will come. I knowit didn't feel lik it when I was there, but it will! Someone on here , when I was feeling sooo down, gave me some very sound advice. They said make the most of the time you have left in this country, spend it with people you will really miss and see the places you will miss. That sound advice helped at times (though not all the time) Hope it helps others!
We have booked flights on 31st July!

hi bexie
congrats on visa stickers
not long now
wereabouts are you heading? ,
we have been in perth now a week and so far no regrets
Old Apr 13th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got the stickers!!

Finally after 23 long months from start to finish, I have just received my passports, complete with not-so-shiny visas in!
Another celebration methinks!! Take heart all you waiting, it will come. I knowit didn't feel lik it when I was there, but it will! Someone on here , when I was feeling sooo down, gave me some very sound advice. They said make the most of the time you have left in this country, spend it with people you will really miss and see the places you will miss. That sound advice helped at times (though not all the time) Hope it helps others!
We have booked flights on 31st July!
How does the wording look for you mate??? can stay in australia INDEFINATELY!!! great feeling to read that isnt it???

As you say the advice of making the time worthwhile is valid and 23months is a long long slog and congratulations on booking the flights too!!!! brilliant stuff. Your new life awaits. x
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
The stickers are a real let down, I wanted them to be all-singing all-dancing flashy little numbers but nothing! Anyway, you are flying 2 days before us. Congratulations and good luck.

Denise
x
Good luck to you too - where are you flying to?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

The wording is soooooooo fab!! Well worth the long wait! Just reallyfeel for those still waiting, never ever thought it wwould come for me!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fings
hi bexie
congrats on visa stickers
not long now
wereabouts are you heading? ,
we have been in perth now a week and so far no regrets
Wow - I loved Perth, where are you staying? So good to hear from people who have done it already!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Perth via mauritius for 5 days of rest and relaxation, and I just can't wait. I am so excited. Where are you fliying to?

Denise
x
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth via mauritius for 5 days of rest and relaxation, and I just can't wait. I am so excited. Where are you fliying to?

Denise
x
We are flying to Melbourne via Singapore with just 3 hours stop! Must be mad with 3 kids! Never mind....just wana get there. I know it will be hard to start with but I am soooo excited!
x
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Wow - I loved Perth, where are you staying? So good to hear from people who have done it already!

we are staying with friends in beeliar ,and moving to rental in secret harbour
when we find one hopefully
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:26 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Bexie!!!

Well done, at long last,eh????
Now to start organising everything and anything. ;o) ;o) ;o)
See you on the other side when you get here!!!!!!!!

*pearly*
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Bexie!!!

Well done, at long last,eh????
Now to start organising everything and anything. ;o) ;o) ;o)
See you on the other side when you get here!!!!!!!!

*pearly*
Hi Pearly , how is it going? Hard? Hope that you have settled ok!
Cu soon
Bexie
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Congratulations - hope the countdown to the end of July doesn't pass too slowly!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dottyspots
Congratulations - hope the countdown to the end of July doesn't pass too slowly!
Thanks! There just seems sooooo much to do, so many people to see and places to do!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

I can imagine - but so exciting!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

We are flying to Melbourne via Singapore with just 3 hours stop! Must be mad with 3 kids! Never mind....just wana get there. I know it will be hard to start with but I am soooo excited!
x
I think with kids it might be easier to go straight there. I'm just determined to get a break somewhere in between all the madness. We'll see how it goes.

Denise
x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

I think with kids it might be easier to go straight there. I'm just determined to get a break somewhere in between all the madness. We'll see how it goes.

Denise
x
I hope thay you enjoy your R& R!! God knows that we all deserve it after this process!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.