Got Pre-Grant Letter

Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by bpsibm
Thanks ...I mean did they verify your skills as well e.g. if you are working in .Net ? thanks in advance.
hi bpsibm,

yes they asked about my current working technology also..
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vablatha
hi rizi,

I am from India.
Hi vablatha,

Thanks, best of luck dude, will see you soon in AUS...

Rizi
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Congratulaions...enjoy... plan a trip outside australia to get visa stamped
hi qamar_qadian,

Thanks.. Actually my spouse unable to meet the English requirement. So DIAC issued Pre-Grant and also asked for the 2nd VAC payment. So, no need to plan a trip outside.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Congratulations and many best wishes vablatha!!!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Congratulaions...enjoy... plan a trip outside australia to get visa stamped
Congratulations mate
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Hi bpsibm,

I am working as a .net developer. DIAC directly contacted my MD and asked regarding my role and responsibilities, since how many years I am working and permanant employee or contract.
what is MD , Managing Director ?

Why did they call your manager? Didnot you attach necessary documents such as reference letter or official document from your company states that you are working for them?
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Friends,

Today I received my Pre-Grant Letter. Hope you all will get soon.
Congratulations!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:42 am
Just Joined

jazverts is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats bro
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mastiche
what is MD , Managing Director ?

Why did they call your manager? Didnot you attach necessary documents such as reference letter or official document from your company states that you are working for them?
hi Mastiche,

I sent everything. Not only reference letter and also tax payments, bank statements, Pay slips everything. Even though they verified my job by directly calling my MD.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

bpsibm is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Mastiche,

I sent everything. Not only reference letter and also tax payments, bank statements, Pay slips everything. Even though they verified my job by directly calling my MD.
Actually, DIAC has right to call either to the person who wrote your reference letter or any other senior authority in your organization.

vablatha might have mentioned MD contact somewhere in the application...

I assume vablatha is not working very big company like Microsoft, CISCO or Google , that's why MD is so approachable..

If you are working in Microsoft DIAC is not going to call Bill Gates for your VISA application :-) Most likely they will call your HR or to the person who has written your reference letter or your Manager if you have provided his contacts.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Actually, DIAC has right to call either to the person who wrote your reference letter or any other senior authority in your organization.

I assume vablatha is not working very big company like Microsoft, CISCO or Google , that's why MD is so approachable..

If you are working in Microsoft DIAC is not going to call Bill Gates for your VISA application :-) Most likely they will call your HR or to the person who has written your reference letter or your Manager if you have provided his contacts.
Hi bpsibm,

Yes you are right. I am working with a 70+ people company and MD given me the reference letter with his contact details.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Dear bpsibm,

Is this mean every Case officer is calling to company. I do not want to tell about my immigration status to my company, but you say they will call anyway.

Another issue is my manager who wrote the reference letter is retired last week.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mastiche
Dear bpsibm,

Is this mean every Case officer is calling to company. I do not want to tell about my immigration status to my company, but you say they will call anyway.

Another issue is my manager who wrote the reference letter is retired last week.
You better inform your next concern supervisor.
If they call on them you will be in unsuitable situation. This is very important for those applicants who are in HR countries.

Wish you good luck.