Got Pre-Grant Letter

Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:28 pm
  #16  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by bpsibm View Post
Thanks ...I mean did they verify your skills as well e.g. if you are working in .Net ? thanks in advance.
hi bpsibm,

yes they asked about my current working technology also..
vablatha is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:30 pm
  #17  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 42
rizi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by vablatha View Post
hi rizi,

I am from India.
Hi vablatha,

Thanks, best of luck dude, will see you soon in AUS...

Rizi
rizi is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 12:30 pm
  #18  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian View Post
Congratulaions...enjoy... plan a trip outside australia to get visa stamped
hi qamar_qadian,

Thanks.. Actually my spouse unable to meet the English requirement. So DIAC issued Pre-Grant and also asked for the 2nd VAC payment. So, no need to plan a trip outside.
vablatha is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 1:28 pm
  #19  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 588
aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Congratulations and many best wishes vablatha!!!
aliah is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:11 pm
  #20  
Forum Regular
 
cash money's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Zimbabwe hearding to Melbourne
Posts: 64
cash money is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian View Post
Congratulaions...enjoy... plan a trip outside australia to get visa stamped
Congratulations mate
cash money is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:35 pm
  #21  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 141
Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by vablatha View Post
Hi bpsibm,

I am working as a .net developer. DIAC directly contacted my MD and asked regarding my role and responsibilities, since how many years I am working and permanant employee or contract.
what is MD , Managing Director ?

Why did they call your manager? Didnot you attach necessary documents such as reference letter or official document from your company states that you are working for them?
Mastiche is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:50 pm
  #22  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 79
syncsam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by vablatha View Post
Hi Friends,

Today I received my Pre-Grant Letter. Hope you all will get soon.
Congratulations!
syncsam is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:42 am
  #23  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
jazverts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

congrats bro
jazverts is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:31 am
  #24  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by Mastiche View Post
what is MD , Managing Director ?

Why did they call your manager? Didnot you attach necessary documents such as reference letter or official document from your company states that you are working for them?
hi Mastiche,

I sent everything. Not only reference letter and also tax payments, bank statements, Pay slips everything. Even though they verified my job by directly calling my MD.
vablatha is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:46 am
  #25  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
bpsibm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by vablatha View Post
hi Mastiche,

I sent everything. Not only reference letter and also tax payments, bank statements, Pay slips everything. Even though they verified my job by directly calling my MD.
Actually, DIAC has right to call either to the person who wrote your reference letter or any other senior authority in your organization.

vablatha might have mentioned MD contact somewhere in the application...

I assume vablatha is not working very big company like Microsoft, CISCO or Google , that's why MD is so approachable..

If you are working in Microsoft DIAC is not going to call Bill Gates for your VISA application :-) Most likely they will call your HR or to the person who has written your reference letter or your Manager if you have provided his contacts.
bpsibm is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:06 am
  #26  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 45
vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by bpsibm View Post
Actually, DIAC has right to call either to the person who wrote your reference letter or any other senior authority in your organization.

vablatha might have mentioned MD contact somewhere in the application...

I assume vablatha is not working very big company like Microsoft, CISCO or Google , that's why MD is so approachable..

If you are working in Microsoft DIAC is not going to call Bill Gates for your VISA application :-) Most likely they will call your HR or to the person who has written your reference letter or your Manager if you have provided his contacts.
Hi bpsibm,

Yes you are right. I am working with a 70+ people company and MD given me the reference letter with his contact details.
vablatha is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:31 am
  #27  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 141
Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by bpsibm View Post
Actually, DIAC has right to call either to the person who wrote your reference letter or any other senior authority in your organization.

vablatha might have mentioned MD contact somewhere in the application...

I assume vablatha is not working very big company like Microsoft, CISCO or Google , that's why MD is so approachable..

If you are working in Microsoft DIAC is not going to call Bill Gates for your VISA application :-) Most likely they will call your HR or to the person who has written your reference letter or your Manager if you have provided his contacts.
Dear bpsibm,

Is this mean every Case officer is calling to company. I do not want to tell about my immigration status to my company, but you say they will call anyway.

Another issue is my manager who wrote the reference letter is retired last week.
Mastiche is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:36 am
  #28  
Forum Regular
 
azakir's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Langford, Perth
Posts: 284
azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by Mastiche View Post
Dear bpsibm,

Is this mean every Case officer is calling to company. I do not want to tell about my immigration status to my company, but you say they will call anyway.

Another issue is my manager who wrote the reference letter is retired last week.
You better inform your next concern supervisor.
If they call on them you will be in unsuitable situation. This is very important for those applicants who are in HR countries.

Wish you good luck.
azakir is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.